Middle of design district just across the river from South Yarra is this newly completed, architect-designed home. Walking distance to most major sporting stadiums, Chapel Street shopping precinct & Botanical Gardens. Occupy almost the whole floor!
This newly completed designer house joins a 110 year-old terrace house (with 2 bedrooms downstairs) with a 2 storey modernist extension with internal courtyard and garden.
The very spacious bedroom has a queen sized Sealy ensemble bed with modernist, mid century furniture pieces, wardrobe, high ceiling, desk, Eames leather office chair, George Nelson bubble lamp, ornate Victorian fireplace and a small teak sideboard.
The open plan living and dining area is decorated with Danish designer mid century furniture including Poul Henningsen lamps, imported Danish chairs and lounge, teak sideboard, and George Nelson clock.
Modern shared bathroom and all living amenities (share toilet/bathroom with only one other person). Please note that you will be sharing the bathroom with me when I'm at home, but I am away a lot of the time.
- This is a very quiet neighborhood so no loud noises please
- Please be respectable and polite
- Kitchen: Pls keep the kitchen tidy and clean all areas that you have used including stove, splash back, counter top, etc.
- Bathroom: Pls keep the countertop clean and dry
- Pls be careful not to mark/stain/scratch any surfaces including floor, walls, furniture etc.
- Pls don't move/drag furniture around
- This is a non-smoking house, if you must smoke pls do so at the rooftop away from the hatch
- No plastic bags in recyclables bin
- No nosey activities after 10 pm including music, cooking, laundry, etc.
- Pls note that any marks/scratches or other damages noted on any surface will result in deposit deducted using professional handyman rates
I'm a well travelled professional, easy going, social and enjoy meeting new people. I've visited most parts of the world including North America, Europe, South America, Middle East, Asia and Northern Africa. When I'm not working I enjoy a drink or two and relax with a friend, or exercising to unwind.