Typical smal burgundy house, with all its charm, in a calm situation with breathtaking view,
situated right in the middle of the natural and cultural part of Burgundy...between Dijon and Auxerre..Vezelay, Avallon, Morvan, Semur en Auxois, Chablis .
Typical small Burgundy house in a unique location, with great views from large private garden.
The house is completely renovated in 2014, consisting of a bedroom (double bed), spacious bathroom (Carrara marble), oak floor, shower and bathtub. Separate toilet, including washing machine.
Living room with open kitchen (28qm²), there is also a sofa bed for a third Person (see photos).
The entire interior is created crafts (art), with oak and limestone floors, marble plates; the only furniture in natural wood.
Staint Just a settlement on a hill, with about 10 small farms and a charming chapel. From here you have a breathtaking view of over 30 km in the Burgundy countryside,
The baker comes every morning with fresh baguette, croissants ....
((Supermarkets, weekly market in Semur or Montbard, 10km))
Following some other highlights to visite nearby you easyly reach by car:
- Montbard and Abbaye de Fontenay '20 min
- 'Alesia' with his impressive new museum 30 minutes
- The medieval town of Semur en Auxois 15min
- And Flavigny, with its magnificent stone houses 20 mi
- Chablis and the mittelalterl. Noyers 35 min
-. Ancy le Franc, and its Renaissance castle 40 min
- Vezelay with just 45 minutes in Avallon
- Dijon, not to mention a treat for art lovers of culture 60min
- Adventure Park: Animals, Karouselles and swimming pool 30 min
- Tree climbing park at Avallon 40 min
- Small outdoor pool in Epoisses 15 min
- Beach at the lake, Lac de Pont 20 minutes
- A ride along the renowned 'Canal de Bourgogne'
There are many castles in the close vicinity. in the summer
usually offer interesting exhibitions ....