This cozy apartment is centrally located to what's happening, $8 Uber rides to hotpots in Hollywood & Weho or $3 Uber Pool Rides! Close to trendy Larchmont Village, great eats in Ktown, 20 mins to the beach, 5 mins to the Grove - then recharge in this quiet & relaxing neighborhood.
**Only accepting people with previous positive reviews**
A bright, spacious and airy 2nd floor 1 bedroom in Hancock Park w/ balcony and gas grill. Bordering Larchmont Village and Korea Town. Walking distance to the metro (12 mins). Centrally located that it's a short drive or cheap Uber to many hotspots.
- Super clean, full-size bathtub, lots of sunshine, open floor plan, bright sunny balcony with gas grill and chairs.
- Queen size bed with fresh linens.
- Space for your clothes and a section in my walk in closet for you to use.
- 42 inch 3D LCD TV with Apple TV and PS3 & PS4 with some games. Apple TV has NETFLX, HULU PLUS and HBOGO.
- Leather couches
- Electric water heater with French Press and Coffee Grinder
- High-speed wifi internet.
- Kitchen includes refrigerator, dishwasher, oven, dishes, cookware and linens.
- Ceiling fan
- Heat and Central A/C even though the temp all year is perfect.
- Coin operated laundry room in building and best part is it's right in front of the apartment.
Nearby: all main bus lines; a short walk to metro, cheap Ubers anywhere.
Keypad to enter building and lockbox for apartment.
The place is all yours :)
Also, please do not bring up AirBNB to anyone. As far as they anyone is concerned you are a friend in town using my place.
PARKING is street only, no permit required but please mind street cleaning days and times.
LAUNDRY is now operated by a card. I will fill up the card - but there is a chance, depending on previous guests use of the card - that you might need to fill it up. The minimum amount you can fill is $10 via credit card. I don't like it either but it is what it is.
- As far as anyone is concerned you are my friend or a friend of a friend that I'm allowing to stay at my place while I am away. That's if anyone asks. Most likely no one will. My name is Mike Eshaq (E-shack) I'm a filmmaker and now in Detroit on business.
- I wouldn't mail anything to the apartment if it's a package delivered by FEDEX or UPS they usually drop it off at the door step. If it's USPS - they will leave it with the landlord and you'll have to explain to them why you are sending stuff to my apartment.
- No smoking in the apartment. Smoke on balcony and please do not throw butts outside. The tenant below will complain and rightfully so
- I have nice neighbors that work in the morning. Two doors down my friend Hal and next doors is a nice Korean couple that work early. Keep noise to a minimum after 10PM
- Apple TV is free to use, it has NETFLIX, HULU and HBOGO but absolutely no 'purchasing' or 'renting' of movies from the app as that will charge my account.