Sunny, newly renovated apartment, close to everything yet quiet and serene! Your home away from home.
You will love this sunny and spacious, recently renovated apartment in the heart of Srodmiescie, the city center.
Featuring two bright, sunny rooms and a large sunny kitchen, this apartment is located in a quiet, residential neighborhood, on a small, tree lined street and within walking distance to many attractions and parks.
The apartment features an eat-in sunny kitchen, spacious bedroom with a double bed, dresser and a wardrobe, a living room with a sofa, comfy chairs, a work desk and TV. For a larger group we convert the living room into a second bedroom which sleeps 2 in comfort.
- Secure building with intercom entry.
- Excellent public transportation
- Lots of great restaurants and coffee shops all around. Also numerous grocery shops, bakeries etc, if you prefer to eat at home.
- Your bi-lingual English & Polish speaking hostess will greet you with the keys at a pre-arranged time. She can also show you around the neighborhood, point near by shops, cafes and restaurants.
- High Speed internet
- Flat screen TV/ Cable TV
- We provide clean linen and towels.
- Please note that there is an elevator in the building, but there is a half a flight of stairs before you get to it.
- High speed internet (cable) provided free of charge to our guests
- Gas stove, microwave, coffee maker, electric kettle for your use
- Washing machine, iron, ironing board
- A hair drier and a flat iron available for guests' use so you don't need to travel with these bulky items.
- We also have for your use power adaptors from US to European plugs (sorry, no UK adptors yet).
Our hostess meets our guests at the pre-arranged check-in time in the apartment, to hand in the keys. She can show around the neighborhood if they you are new to town or to this area.
She will also leave you with her cell phone number, so you can reach her if you have any questions or requests during your stay.
After that you are on your own in the apartment.
We offer a hair drier and a flat iron so you can travel light. Extra towels and linens available for stays longer than 7 days.
No Smoking! Not even on the balcony. Many people are allergic so smokers please book elsewhere.
Check-in time is 3-9PM by arrangement. Check-out is 12 noon.
Let us know if you need an earlier check-in or later checkout. We will do our best to accommodate it, if we do not have adjacent reservations. However please note that check in after 9PM will require additional fees.
Active travel fanatic. Love visiting cities, but live for outdoorsy pursuits. Most exotic destinations todate: skiing in Nagano, Japan and scuba diving in Midway Atol. Close second tagging whalesharks in Honduras. When visiting cities I try to get a feel of the local community. Whenever possible, I like to stay in residential areas rather than touristy ones, and I seek small, out of the way eating places frequented by locals.