Hello everyone!! I would like to welcome you all into our one of a kind and designer styled lofts. These lofts are all located in the heart of Shanghai, also known as the French Concession. Shanghai Lane Life provides freshly renovated, architect designed open living, spacious and stylish apartments!
Located in the center of the old French Concession, our address is #17, Lane 1252, Middle Fuxing Road. Prepare to be impressed!
This is a 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment that can accommodate a total of 3 people - Note that the 3rd person will be provided quilt and pillow for the sofa ( not a pull-out sofa) - You can expect a large spacious dining room, living room, dual faucets in the bathroom and a full equipped kitchen.
- Outfitted with very modern style, appliances and high quality furniture.
- Full equipped kitchen, plenty of cooking utensils, cutlery, crockery, toaster, microwave, coffee machine, etc.
- HYDRAULIC HEATING (RADIATORS) and air conditioning in all rooms.
- WiFi internet access
- Flat screen and Satellite TV, DVD player
- Shampoo, conditioner, shower gel, slippers, hair dryer
- Washing/dryer machine
- Rain shower
- Fresh towels and linens
- Bottles of water
- Baby cot and stroller upon request
- Extra pillow and bed sheets for the sofa upon request
We will recommend you the best places based on your interests.
Additional Paid Services
- Maid cleaning service. 30rmb/hour
We offer a 10% discount for weekly lease (from 7 nights and more) and a 15% discount for monthly lease ( from 28 nights and more)
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to message me!!
As I am not always around; either Alice or Zero will welcome you at the apartment, for a smooth and easy check-in/check-out. They will take care of your temporary residence registration if needed.
But they are also here to help you with anything you need, give you some tips and advice on places to visit, Best restaurants to eat and shop, how to get transportation cards, etc.
Alice is French; she speaks English and Spanish fluently and a bit of Chinese.
Zero (小王) is Chinese ; she speaks English fluently.
If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact them. They will be happy to answer your questions.