An independent and fully equipped studio with terrace in a villa. It is located nearby the metro C (stop: Parco di Centocelle). The center is 5km and easily reachable by public transports. The district is rich with shops and restaurants.
It's an independent and nice studio flat at the first floor of a garden villa, surrounded by a terrace. It's small but fully furnished! It can host up to 2 guests (1.20 cm. bed). Clean bed linen and towels are provided. The studio is located nearby the Metro C (stop: Parco di Centocelle) in the south east district "Centocelle" and only 5km from the city center, Ciampino and Fiumicino airports are reachable by public transports ; there is a large archaeological park and still remains of the ancient Roman Aqueduct by Alexander. Please note that you will not have a room overlooking the Colosseum but on my terrace where you can relax after a day of sightseeing. The center of Rome is vast and can be easily reached on average in half an hour by subway . A variety of supermarkets, shops, cafés, restaurants and public transport all very closeby. I am very hospitable and attentive to the needs of the tourists, so I try to cater to their every need. Welcome to my Terrace Studio in a villa.
The access to the property is possibly shared with other 2 guests hosted in the second ground apartment of the villa. You will have the exclusive use of the terrace.
I am respectful of privacy, but open to any communication if requested.
-All the house equipments as heaters, conditioners, wifi etc.. normally work properly and efficiently. It could happen sometimes that there is a temporary cut off by the companies running those services (as it could happen in your houses) but the services will be restored a.s.a.p.
-Please, once you have booked, tell me at what time you will check-in and check-out.
I remind you that this house is not a hotel with a reception, so, you should tell me in advance at what time you will checkin and checkout. I know there is an unpredictability on transports. I expect you coming after 2 hours of landing. In case you think you will be late, you should inform me through texts or calls. In case you don't, you risk waiting at the door. The checkout isby until (website hidden) allow the house cleaning for other guests, checkin at 3p.m. Show your passport or identity card for formal communication.
1. This is a non smoking property;
2. Pets are not permitted in rental unit under any conditions;
3. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin and discarded into designated public containers placed out in the street; soiled dishes are cleaned;
4. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. In case feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages;
5. During your stay, put your food in the refrigerator (ants and other insects from the garden may be attracted!);
6. When you go out leave at least one window opened for the air circulation and make sure all the lights, air conditioners, gas and water equipments are turned off;
7. Do not damage property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear; all charges accrued during the stay could be paid prior to departure;
8. If you have any problems during your stay or need help, do not hesitate to email, text or call me; I want to take care of your stay;
9. In case I am not here at your check-out, leave the apartment's keys on a table out in the terrace.