• the flat has an awesome view
• 50 m to metro station /direct buses from airport
• near Kızılay Square
• 7 th floor • 1 BR • Wi-Fi 25 mbps
• next to grocery & supermarket & taxi-stand
• microwave oven •fridge •dvd player •movies
• key delivery is available 24 hours with special lock
• free street parking
• 10 min walk Tunalı & embassies & hospitals
• 1.5 km to US Embassy
• 0.2 km to Kurtulus Park
• 3.0 km to Ankara Train Station
• 3.0 km to Ankara Castle
• location - corner of atac 2 and ziya gokalp streets
• free street parking /to this and all parallel streets
• built and decorated by interior architect
• new house &new bathroom
• 1.5 km to US embassy -1.5 km to French embassy -3 km to Canada embassy
• backgammon -playing cards -movies
• don't want deposit, trust is more prior
• with wireless internet up-to 25 mbps
• living-room is decorated with good quality hardwood furniture. Our apartment is painted with non toxic, hypo allergic paint
• the garbage is collected by the doorman, and should be placed in a plastic bag, secured and left outside the apartment door only between 06:00 pm - 07:30 pm
• there is a good supermarket next door that makes shopping extremely easy and pleasant
• there are also lots of shops, banks, local food shops, restaurants and bakeries in walking distance
• there is also a police station on the same street which is good for security. Ankara and especially the area where our apartment is generally night and day very safe
• our apartment is located on a typical Ankara street. It will give you an idea of Turkish living experience
• our apartment is also very close to some of the embassies such as French, German, USA, Italy and Egypt
• there are also lots of local food , small fish restaurants and patisseries in walking distance
• amenities include Hair Dryer (2000 W), Iron, Ironing Board, Vacuum Cleaner, Microwave, LCD TV, kettle...
• our guests can use anything in the apartment, but please be careful when using them and please use them for only what they made for and don't take out from the apartment. Please keep clean everything you use, be careful with oil paintings and with furniture in the living room
• our precious guests can access everywhere in the house
• all amenities are accessible
• by a simple call or text message or e-mail, you can easily reach. between 11 am to 6 pm, we can reach you directly in minutes for solution. i have a cooperation with cleaning company and they are available all day
• if u have time and u are hungry, u are very welcome to visit my restaurant at taurus shopping center. u can taste all kind of chicken with reasonable prices. once u taste it, u cannot stop eating
do not make noise after 9 pm, we love our neighbours :)
do not wear shoes inside the house, welcome in advance ;)
the world is yours
all my listings together https://www.airbnb.com/users/11904232/listings
I'd describe myself as someone who is honest and ambitious. easy going person and enjoy travelling. I love so much travelling and I have visited the 5 continents: Europe, Africa, Asia, America and Oceania, from Alaska to Tasmania island and from Hong Kong to Buenos Aires. When I'm travelling I like to learn with local people, listen their history and enjoy the habits. I offer the same, to be not only a host people but some friend or guide of my city and country. I visited more than 130 cities all around the world, using airbnb for my accommodations and easily understand what you need, what i need.
Started interraction with student exchange when i was 10 years old, in 1996. In Turkey, we have children festival on 23 april and students are visiting from all around the world. From Singapore and Czech Republic two students visited our house for 1 week, Clivia and Sharka. It was nice experience for me. After i had started university i shared my house for nine years, sunny days :) So absolutely i know the idea of airbnb
btw advanced fitness and body-building trainer noted by federation (if u want,i can help U), retired animator from Mediterranean Antalya :), real sportsmen, licenced swimmer, love skiing, mountain activities mostly winter ones, non-smoker, catamaran all the day, graduated from Sports Science and Technologies Faculty (Hacettepe University)
all of the destinations are wonderful with true persons...
if i have time, we can drive to somewhere!
Kendimden bahsetmem gerekirse en önemlisi tutkulu bir insanım. Seyahat etmeyi seven biriyim. Severim darken gerçekten severim, şimdiye kadar 5 kıta: avrupa, afrika, asya, amerika ve avustralya. alaskadan tazmanya adasına, hong kong dan buenos airese kadar. Seyahat ederken yerel insanlarla tanışmak, kültürlerini ve alışkanlıklarını öğrenmekten zevk alırım. Bende size aynısını teklif ediyorum, sadece konaklayacak yer vermek değil, rehber olmak isterim. her türlü soruya açığım. Dünya çapında 130 dan fazla kenti gezmiş biri olarak ve özellikle Airbnb kullandığım için ne hissettiğini ve neye ihtiyacın olduğunu iyi biliyorum.
Yabancılar ve konaklama üzerine olan ilk etkileşimim 10 yaşında iken 1996 yılında oldu. 23 nisan çocuk festivali kapsamında dünyanın dört bir yanından ülkemizi ziyaret eden öğrencilerden okulumuza gelen Singapurlu ve Çekoslovakyalı (sonradan Çek Cumhuriyeti oldu) arkadaşıma evimi açtım. 1 hafta boyunca Clivia ve Sharka misafirimiz oldular. Güzel bir deneyimdi ve çok şeyler öğrendik. Üniversiteye başlayınca ise 200 m2 5 oda olan evimin odalarını ev arkadaşlarım ile paylaşıyordum. Tam 9 yıl boyunca. Yani Airbnb mantığını fazlasıyla anlamaktayım.
Bu arada federasyon onaylı ileri derecede fitness ve vücut geliştirme antrenörüyüm. Isterseniz yardımcı olabilirim. Bir dönem antalyada da üniversite stajı gereği animatörlük yaptım, kesinlikle denemelisin.
06ev adlı sitemizi ziyaret edebilirsin