This cosy apartment is fully equipped and is located near the major symbol of Barcelona - The Sagrada Familia. It has a small charming terrace to enjoy late night dinners during your stay in the city.
Licence number: HUTB-004775
Golden Sagrada Familia apartment has a very privileged location as it is very close to the major symbol of Barcelona: the basilica of Gaudí's Sagrada Familia.
This apartment is totally equipped and has been decorated with special fondness. It has a double room with double bed and another room with two individual beds. The flat is very luminous and has a sofa-bed in the living room, a table for six people, bathroom and kitchen. In addition, it has TV with DVD player, WI-FI and central heating. Also there is a small terrace.
It’s in the first floor of a building with elevator and ramp for the handicapped. With a surface of 70m2, it is capable of accommodating up to 6 persons.
Licence number: HUTB-004775
Dvd player, oven, coffee maker, air conditioning, central heating, widescreen TV, ceramic hob, trundle bed, espresso coffee maker, sound system, microwave, toaster, double sofa bed, iron, balcony, elevator, cot, hairdryer, refrigerator-freezer, washing machine, pets friendly (30€), dishwasher, ADSL WiFi, kettle, access for handicapped, high chair, iron board.
Guests will be provided with an emergency number in case of problem during your stay.
Kindly take note that the city tax (2,48 € per person per night) and the refundable deposit (303 € that will be refunded to the same credit card after checking the apartment) are not included and you will have to pay them on your arrival date.
Please note that the bills (Internet, gas, electricity and water) are included in the rental cost (for short stay rentals). In case of long term rentals (from 32 nights), the bills are not included in the monthly price and the amount of deposit depends on the length of your stay and must be paid on the day of arrival.
1. The day of check-in will be charged a deposit depending on the length of stay, this deposit is against damages that must be paid by credit card. Once the guest has left the apartment, it will be revised. If no break or damage is found and the rules of the apartment have been respected the damage deposit will be refunded to the same credit card number (with an additional 1% fee) in 3 to 8 days period following departure and after apartment revision.
2. Make sure you take the keys when you leave the apartment and lock the door from the outside. Losing or forgetting the apartment keys has a minimum charge of 50€. If you need to use the inter-phone make sure you ring the right number so you will not bother the neighbors.
3. Please turn off the lights and the electrical appliance when you leave the apartment. We have to appreciate and take care of our resources. If the guest´s general supplies expenses are much higher than the standard, the owner has the right to charge the guest the difference between both expenses.
4. Please listen to the music and to the TV in a volume that does not disturb the neighbors. Do not be loud at the stairs and at the common areas. Do not make parties and respect the neighbor's sleep and relax. If you do not respect these rules and the neighbors complain and police are called, you may be immediately removed from the apartment regardless of the time, day or night. Finally, the guest will lose all payments made including the apartment rental and the deposit.
5. Do not touch the boiler and the main water command.
6. Please, do not try to open the door with the pad-lock, where the cleaning equipment is located.
7. Before leaving, the guest is obliged to leave the apartment in perfect conditions, i.e. all waste should be correctly disposed of and the apartment tidied. It is mandatory that the kitchen and the dishes are clean and tidy all in place. If not, there will be an additional cleaning charge.
8. It is forbidden to smoke in the apartment; if after check-out it will be noted that the guest has smoked, there is a penalization of 100€.
9. It is forbidden to move the furniture of the apartments without permission, if you move it, we will be able to penalize you.
10. Upon your arrival, I will explain you how equipment works in the apartment. Please pay attention to the instructions.
Preparation for arrival.
• Please ensure that you provide me your correct arrival time so that I can plan your check-in
• In your confirmation email clearly states all contact numbers and the details about check process.
• The apartment will be available as of 14:00h (2 PM), however, we will always try to accommodate clients arriving early if we possibly can. It is extremely important that we have your correct arrival time. If we do not have this information you will be forced to wait for your contact person and your check-in will be delayed.
• Please remember that check-ins take place between 14.00h (2 PM) and 02.30h (2.30AM).
- If you are arriving after 21.00h (9.00PM), there is a late check-in fee of 30€.
- If you are arriving after (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)AM) there is a late check-in fee of 50€.
The departure is before or at 11:00. Please leave the keys on the table and close the door. Remember to always turn off the lights and close the windows. Leaving after 11:00 without prior authorisation will be penalized. If you need to leave the apartment at a later time, please ask if this is possible at check-in. I will try to meet your request if I do not have an early arrival the following day. If it is possible, you may stay in the apartment until 18:00 but this will be subject to an additional charge of 50% of the apartment rental price per night. Leaving any time after 18:00 will entail an additional charge corresponding to the full rental price per night of the apartment.
CONDUCT IN THE APARTMENT
Noise regulations and respect for other residents between 22:00 and 10.00.
Not respecting these basic rules for the neighbor’s coexistence can be penalized with your deposit.
The owner is not responsible for your forgotten personal belongings. Please check that you do not forget any of them before leaving the apartment.
Soy extrovertido, alegre y amigo de mis amigos... Me encanta Barcelona, soy de aquí, he crecido, reído y llorado en esta magnífica e inacabable ciudad.
Ahora me gustaría ser tu anfitrión para enseñártela y compartir sus secretos.
Barcelona es única e incomparable, ven a conocerla... y te la enseñaré con mucho gusto!!