About the location:
- On 68th Street and 1st Ave,
- 5th floor of a typical NY building with brick walls and lots of natural light
- Subway: 3 min walk to the Q line (72nd and 2nd), 5 min walk to the 6.
- Blocks away from Central Park
- Lots of Museums around (Guggenheim, Met, Frick Collection, Neue Gallery)
- Everything you need within a block: Great restaurants, Wine store, Starbucks, pharmacy, deli and grocery stores.
Originally from the south of France, I've been living in NYC for 9 years and I LOVE it more and more every day. I know plenty of good spots in the city that I'm always happy to share with my guests.
I'm myself a real travel lover and usually make sure that I know somebody in the country I go to as I strongly believe that staying with the locals gives a big plus to the experience.
I do everything I can to make every guest as happy as could be. I work very hard to keep the space I host clean, comfortable & friendly. I am very accommodating and ready to work with your special requests & budgets.