This house was orinally built in the early 1900 but has been slightly modified to provide more comfort. It is located in the heart of Valle de Bravo, from where you can walk a few blocks to the zocalo, local market, Mercado de Artesanias (Craftmanship Market), restaurants, stores, cafes and a 5 minute walk to the Municipal Pier, where you can get trips around the lake or rent a boat for ski.
The house has:
o Room 1: One Queen bed
o Room 2: Two Single beds
o Room 3: Two Queen beds
o Room 4: Two Queen beds
- Four full bathroom (3 en suite and one extra)
- Second level terrace with an amazing view of the town and lake
- Dinning and living room with fireplace.
- Full equipped kitchen.
- First level terrace
- Incredible yard full of trees
- Parking space for 3 cars
- Washing center
- Cable TV
- Wireless internet
- Telephone (land line)
Also we have two prepaid cel phones for host that don't want to pay exorbitant roaming fees with international cel phones.
The house is constantly used; therefore it is in perfect conditions.
There are a few rules to consider:
- You can use anything in the house with the condition of leaving it in the same or better condition.
- You can eat or drink anything in the house with the condition of replacing it before leaving.
- There is one canoe and one aluminum boat in the house which can not be used.