Welcome! I have a sunny, fully furnished guest room available for daily or weekly rental starting at $59/night. Located in Williamsburg, right over the bridge from Manhattan's Lower East Side and SoHo, just minutes away by Subway or Taxi.
Bed & Breakfast style accommodations, including fresh bed linens and bath towels, a full kitchen, dining room, and free wireless Internet access.
GUEST ROOM & AMENITIES
The guest room includes the following amenities:
• Single or double occupancy.
• Queen-size bed with four pillows and down comforter.
• Furnished with a 3-drawer dresser, garment rack, lounge chair, and a desk and chairs.
• Dimensions: 11' x 14' (154 sq. feet), with 9.5' tall ceiling and two large windows with bright, southern exposure.
The guest room can can be securely locked, and includes fresh bed linens and bath towels, an iMac desktop computer (2006, OSX 10.7), and an air conditioner during the warmer Summer months.
In addition the apartment also includes a newly renovated bathroom, a full kitchen with all major appliances and cookware, a cozy living room with free cable TV and Netflix, and free wireless Internet access.
I (Scott) work in the Hospitality industry, and usually work from the mid afternoon through the late evening. My roommate (Rachel) works in Wine Sales, and usually works more regular "9am to 5pm" daytime hours. What this generally means is that we are both rarely home at the same time, so you'll have the place to yourself quite often (which is nice when you live in NYC). That being said, I'm always readily available by text or e-mail to assist with any questions that you may have during your stay.
All guests are kindly asked to note and observe the following house rules (please read all of this):
• IMPORTANT: Please print out your AirBnB Reservation Confirmation e-mail in it's entirety, and bring this with you on your trip. This e-mail contains my "House Manual" which has important travel directions and information necessary for you to get to (and inside) my apartment.
• Please remember to lock the apartment door every time you leave for more than a few minutes.
• Remember to close any open windows and turn off the air conditioner and lights before leaving the apartment for any extended period of time.
• Please kindly clean up after yourself when using the bathroom, kitchen, and common areas.
• Communal umbrellas (in the bucket in the kitchen) may be borrowed as long as they are returned at the end of your stay.
• On behalf of both Nancy and Jameson, please don't have a cat allergy :)