This Craftsman built Timberframe home is located in the heart of the Bonny Doon Ecological Reserve. Trails begin at your doorstep. Wildlife viewing in a quiet peaceful setting.
In 2008, the Martin Fire burned through the farm and 500 acres of the surrounding Bonny Doon Ecological Reserve. Fortunately, much was saved and anything that was lost was soon replanted and rebuilt including this house which used fire damaged trees milled into lumber to rebuild. This house is not suitable for children.
* Choose from either upstairs or downstairs bedroom: This is for one (1) bedroom only. If you would like to rent both bedrooms, contact me for pricing. You will be the only occupants during your stay.
* Memory foam-top queen-size bed.
* Futon sofa converts to a comfortable double bed.
* Private bathroom with extra large tub & shower and heated bathroom floor.
* All towels, bedding and linens for your entire stay.
Private use of:
*Kitchen (for coffee, tea, light meals, and snacks use).
*Utility bathroom - washer & dryer.
*Cable television in the living room.
*Outdoor patio and tables.
*Coffee and Tea available for your use in the kitchen.
*Walk through the Lavender fields and pick your own Lavender bouquet mid-May thru June.
The guest house is located on my Lavender farm with 2 other homes. I live on the property in the main house just a short walk away and happy to answer questions and help you with your needs.
We are in a rural area. There is little to no cell service. There is landline phone available in the guest house. There is internet access.
There's a gate at the beginning of the driveway and you will be given the access code prior to your reservation day.
During the months of mid-May thru July, I'm hand harvesting my Lavender. I'm in the fields with my crew picking Lavender and hanging to dry in the barn. We are near the guest house but will be respectful of our guest.
T.O.T. certificate # AB00005
Absolutely no smoking or candles in any of the rooms or on the property.
Not suitable for children under 12.