Our large, bright and airy guest house has true local charm. Conveniently located, it is a short walk to Venice Beach and the shops and restaurants of Abbot Kinney Blvd. Perfect for a weekend getaway or a long-term visit. Ideal for business travel. A full kitchen, private shaded patio, secure entrance, and quiet, spacious comfort make for a safe and enjoyable stay.
Secluded, quiet and comfortable, this large single ground-floor guest house is in one of Venice's best residential neighborhoods. Bright, and airy, the uncluttered comfort and full kitchen make the Blue Studio perfect for a weekend visit and ideal for a long-term stay. Great for a couple on holiday or business traveler, we are conveniently located a ten-minute walk from Abbot Kinney Blvd's restaurants, galleries and shops, less than a mile from Venice Beach, and close to public transportation. It is an excellent base from which to explore nearby Marina Del Rey, Santa Monica, Playa Del Rey, Malibu and beyond.
Behind the locked private entrance gate lies a large enclosed patio where you can relax in the luxurious 100% cotton terry robes we provide and enjoy your morning coffee, have a meal at the charming bistro table, or unwind in the afternoon shade of the purple bougainvillea with your favorite beverage. It's like having another room.
The large 20' x 20' main room sleeps 2 and features a Queen-sized bed fitted with a Zen mattress and 400 thread 100% cotton sheets. There is a small convertible couch suitable for a child. Extra linen and pillows are provided upon request.
Craftsman style furnishings and original prints and photographs by local artists create an inviting, calming atmosphere. The 40" HD television includes DirecTV and a DVD player. High-speed WI-FI makes keeping connected quick and easy.
The spacious, eat-in kitchen comes equipped with full-sized stove and refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, blender, butcher-block countertops, natural wood cabinets, and a complete compliment of dishes and cookware. The dining table seats two comfortably. Take advantage of the nearby Farmer's markets and stock up on the freshest and most unusual ingredients. Whip up a quick breakfast or prepare a full meal.
If you prefer dining out, head over to Abbot Kinney and sample some of the dozens of restaurants that line this renowned street. From world-class gourmet dining, through an eclectic mix of international cuisines to the most casual bistro, pub, and pizza joint, there is something for everyone.
All cleaning products are eco-friendly and as fragrance-free as possible. We launder the sheets and towels in a fragrance-free, dye-free, hypoallergenic detergent, and the ceramic tile floors throughout keep dust and allergens to a minimum.
Of course, THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND ON THE PREMISES. Violation of this policy will result in a $250 cleaning charge and you may be asked to leave.
There is ample free parking for your car on the street right in front of the house.
Come and sample the diversity that is Venice. Gourmet dining, fine art, endless shopping, warm days and cool evenings. Experience the tranquility of the Blue Studio and make your stay with us truly memorable.
***IMPORTANT*** Due to Airbnb's new pricing policy, the rate for the days you request may be different than the price displayed on our listing page. We apologize for any inconvenience or confusion. Please check the rates carefully for the dates you wish to book.
***Airbnb adds a 14% Transient Occupancy Tax to the posted rates***
• Entire guest house is all yours. You don't share it with anyone.
• Private entrance and secure enclosed patio.
• Completely separate from main house.
• After hours fully automated check-in.
• Owner lives on premises next door in main house.
• We respect your privacy completely. We will interact with you as much or as little as you like.
• Please reach out to us if you want recommendations for local activities, dining, sightseeing, etc. or have any issues with the apartment.
• Let us know if you need anything special to help make your stay more comfortable.
• Perfect for long-term stays
• Ideal for Business Travelers
• Fragrance-Free Linens and Towels
• Beach Towels and Bathrobes Provided
• 2 Beach Cruiser bicycles for guest use (Upon request)
• Hair Dryer, Shower Gel, Shampoo, and Conditioner
• Iron and Ironing Board
No Smoking OF ANY KIND OR SUBSTANCE on the premises.
This is not a party house, please treat it with respect.
No Pets, please.
Not baby safe for infants and toddlers.
Please observe quiet times between 10 PM and 9 AM
The Most Important Rule: Enjoy yourselves!
In accordance with this rental agreement, the RESIDENT agrees to the following conditions:
1. The RESIDENT agrees there will be NO SMOKING on the premises. If there is any smoking damage, including odors, or cigarette butts left anywhere on the premises or street, or if the neighbors are disturbed RESIDENT risks losing some or all of his/her deposit.
2. The RESIDENT agrees to maintain the PREMISES in a clean, orderly, and lawful manner.
3. Upon vacating the PREMISES, the RESIDENT agrees to leave the PREMISES clean and as upon arrival, with the exception of leaving used towels and linens on the floor.
4. The RESIDENT agrees to use their best effort to turn off the lights and appliances when not in use.
5. The RESIDENT agrees to vacate the PREMISES by 11 AM on the check out day. If RESIDENT continue to occupy the PREMISES after this time without written approval of the OWNER or HIS MANAGER, RESIDENT agrees to pay additional rent at the OWNER'S discretion. Should it be necessary to legally evict the RESIDENT, the RESIDENT agrees to pay all costs related to the eviction in addition to the above hourly rent.
6. The RESIDENT agrees to occupy the premises in quiet consideration of the neighbors.
7. The RESIDENT agrees to make no alteration to the PREMISES without the OWNER'S written permission.
8. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the full cost to repair any damage caused by the RESIDENT and his or her family and guests.
9. The RESIDENT agrees to pay the replacement cost equal to the retail value of any missing household items, including linens, cookware, furniture, and audio-video equipment.
10. The RESIDENT agrees not to keep any animals on the PREMISES without express written approval of the OWNER.
11. The RESIDENT agrees not to sublet any portion of the PREMISES.
12. The RESIDENT agrees that the number of people occupying the residence shall not exceed 2 unless otherwise arranged. No persons other than the registered guest(s) shall spend the night unless RESIDENT notifies and obtains permission from the OWNER.
12a. The RESIDENT agrees that the occupancy of the unit is for RESIDENTIAL PURPOSES ONLY. No business of any kind may be transacted on the premises.
13. The OWNER or HIS MANAGER shall have the right to enter and inspect the PREMISES at any time if they suspect an emergency. Otherwise, 24 hour notice will be given.
14. The OWNER is not responsible for any accidents, injury or death resulting from use of the provided bicycles and RESIDENT(s) agree to use bicycles entirely at his or her own risk.
15. The OWNERS are not responsible for any illness or accidents of any kind that occur during the stay anywhere on the property of the above address.
16. All utilities, cable and wireless internet are paid by the OWNER, unless otherwise agreed.
17. The RESIDENT agrees to park in consideration of neighbors.
18. The OWNER is not liable for the RESIDENT'S personal property.
从2017年10月07日 - 2017年10月09日起最少住宿2晚。
We have lived in Venice for more than 30 years, and Ed is a Los Angeles native. We love sharing our local knowledge with guests, and have hosted people from around the world. When we do leave home, we go as travelers, not tourists, and are usually treated as locals. We love discovering the hidden spots, local favorites and going 'behind the scenes'. We have found that a smile and a kind gesture are a universal language and can open doors the world over.
While we live in the main house, we completely respect your privacy, and won't bother you at all. If you like, we can suggest things to do and see, both in the Venice/Marina Del Rey area, and all around Los Angeles. We love to cook and eat, and can recommend wonderful restaurants in any price range, and know where all the Westside Farmer's Markets are. Whether it's a museum, nature hike, shopping spree or a unique dining experience, we can help you find the real Venice.
We want your stay to be as comfortable, enjoyable, and memorable as possible and will do whatever we can to make sure it is.