Spend your holiday in peaceful pleasant and friendly environment enjoying the hot sun and beautiful clear sea. Apartments are far enough to get some rest but close enough if you want to visit the famous attractions of Dalmatia.
Sunny with a beautiful view on a sea Adria Apartments are ideal for all those who want their vacation to spend in a friendly atmosphere in the small tourist town of Suhi Potok (Jesenice). Suhi Potok (Jesenice) is a place situated on the Adriatic coast 16 km from Split (1700 years old town protected by UNESCO) and 6 km from the old pirate town of Omis, which is located at the mouth of the River Cetina.
Riviera Omis is full with beautiful beaches with many bars and restaurants, all kind of water sports and a lot of fun!
On the river Cetina which joins the sea can spend unforgettable rafting in the beautiful countryside.
From Split and Omiš you can go on one day or multi-day trips by boat to the island of Brac, Hvar, Vis... or to beautiful national parks Krka and Mljet.
Adria Apartments are situated in family house in a quiet environment, 200 meters from the sea. Comfort, equipment, quality, the sea and beautiful beaches are just some of the features of our apartments.
We offer three apartments, A1 (Grande), A2 (Vila Jadrana) and A3 (Evala) categorized with three stars.
Apartment A1 Grande capacity of 8 persons, 125m2 consists of three bedrooms (eight beds), living room (couch), kitchen, bathrooms with toilet, toilet, terrace overlooking the sea (20m2), large balcony overlooking the sea. The apartment is equipped with TV and satellite TV, radio, CD, air condition (living room), stove, refrigerator, freezer, coffee maker, dishwasher, washing machine.
In house you can stay in:
1. Apartment A1 Grande, 125m2, 8 persons. Price before the season 80,00 euros, the season 120,00 euros, after a season of 80,00 euros.
2. Apartment A2 Vila Jadrana, 55m2, 4+2 persons. Price before the season 60,00 euros, the season 80,00 euros, after a season of 60,00 euros.
3. Apartment A3 Evala, 41m2, 2+2 persons. Price before the season 40,00 euros, the season 55,00 euros, after a season of 40,00 euros.
Garden Grill is located within the building, each apartment has a parking space.
- Omiš - ancient city, famous for its medieval pirates (5 km)
- Diocletian's Palace - 1700 years olda palace protected by UNESCO, Split, (16 km)
- Salona, capital of the Roman province of Dalmatia (20 km)
- Trogir is the best-preserved Romanesque-Gothic town and one of the most beautiful in this part of Europe protected by UNESCO (39 km)
- Biokovo - Nature Park (mountain) - (30 km)
- Dubrovnik one of the most prominent tourist destinations in the Mediterranean protected by UNESCO, (197 km)
- National park Krka (98 km)
- National park Mljet
Private apartment in a family house. Parking is private and free, you can see your car from the window or balcony. Garden Grill is located within the building, which is equipped with outdoor seating, where you can grill and enjoy in Dalmatian. specialties.
My familly will welcome you and give you any advise or info you need. You have the brochures and maps of the city in the apartment. I can help you to organize your holiday. Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions.
Price includes all costs. tax, air conditioning, parking, towels, bed linen, finally cleaning ....
When goin out be sure to lock the doors and windows, switch off the lights and all electrical appliances (TV, air conditioning, stove…) and turn off the taps.
Destruction of equipment and furniture, causing disorder and disturbing other guests is prohibited, and it is expressly forbidden to make loud noises in time between 14-16 hr and from 23 to 8 hr.
The contents of the apartments may only be used by persons who are regisrated as guests, however the host may, upon the request of a guest permit possible visits at certain times.
It is forbidden to remove appliances and equipment (towels, covers, etc...) from the apartments.
Security deposit: 100 euros in cash when guest arrives.
Thank you for choosing our accommodation!