Located in one the most exclusive zones of Managua and minutes away from the city center, the apartment lies within a gated neighborhood with 24/7 security and features a fully equipped kitchen, A/C, high-speed free internet, and washing machine.
The main bedroom has a king-sized bed and the second bedroom features a Full-sized bed.
4 people can comfortably share the 2 bedrooms upstairs. However, if the need arises, the living room sofa-bed can be folded out as an additional bed.
The apartment was built in 2012 as an extension of our own home. Therefore, it is located within our own house property. The guests have access to the backyard porch and garden where they can relax in a beautiful and comfortable handmade Nicaraguan hammock or enjoy breakfast in the garden area.
We love to be as helpful as possible to our guests. If there is anything we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please don't hesitate to ask.
1. No smoking inside the house
2. No drugs
3. No excessive drinking
4. No illegal or immoral behavior/activities in the house
5. Pets are not allowed
6. Guest is responsible for any damages done to the items in the apartment or to the apartment itself
7. Parties and excessive noise are NOT allowed
8. Follow the condominium rules
9. One parking space is allowed. Additional space needs to be approved by the host.
10. Only the people included in the reservation may have access to the property.
11. Electricity: Please turn off the A/C, TV, water, or electricity when not using them. Please note that electricity is very expensive in Nicaragua. 15 kWh per day are included in the rental price. If you use more than that, we will charge $0.30 per kWh from the security deposit. If the amount exceeds the security deposit, we will submit a request through airbnb for the remaining amount. The average electricity usage is 15-30 kWh per day. Being conscious about electricity usage helps us to maintain our rental price. The meter reading will be shown to you on your check-in and check-out.
12. You must notify your departure time from the apartment at least one day before your check out.
13. Check-out is at 12PM unless otherwise agreed. You must wait for us to perform the check-out procedure and a quick inspection of the house.
14. Always notify of any damages immediately to the host.
I'm an international business graduate from UAM university in Managua. I have dedicated all my professional life to sustainable development and renewable energy.
I love everything tech related and enjoy reading, fútbol, and movies. I speak fluent english, spanish, and some french.