Large bedroom in spacious apartment, located in the heart of hip Williamsburg: tons of amazing places to eat, cool bars and cute boutiques. Ideally located next to several subway lines (L, G, J, M, Z), Manhattan is just a few minutes away!
- Absolutely no smoking
- Try to leave the place as clean as you found it
- No excessively loud noises late at night
- Turn off all the lights (and ACs) when you leave a room and the apartment
- Lock both locks of the apartment door
- Take your shoes off when you get in (you can leave them in the closet)
Please just be respectful of both the apartment and the neighbors. Thank you :)
I was born and raised in Paris, France, but lived 2 years in the US (Arizona, California, New York) and a couple months in the Netherlands. I moved back to New York for work in January 2015 and have loved living in Williamsburg. I'm a very nice, friendly and reliable person. I enjoy getting to know my guests but I'm also very respectful of other people's personal space. I'm a young attorney, I love travelling and pretty much every artistic sports. I was an Airbnb host for a while when I lived in Paris and I'm excited to be able to renew the experience in New York!