This stylish 2 bed-2 bath house has been completely remodeled with dark hardwood floors, a brand new kitchen, and a large backyard deck with a grill. Located in the heart of charming University Heights just minutes to all that San Diego has to offer.
This recently remodeled house has an open layout that is both airy and bright. It's located less than one block from the main drag of University Heights, but is still amazingly quiet.
There is a beautiful redwood deck in the backyard with hanging lights, a new umbrella and table set, and a state-of-the-art BBQ grill. The backyard is an amazing hang-out spot at night.
Each room has built in speakers with independent volume control for that room. You can listen to the radio or plug in your phone to hear your own music. There's even a speaker outside on the deck!
The house also includes top-of-the-line kitchen appliances, a washer and dryer, Wifi, free access to Netflix and other Apple TV offerings, and two offstreet parking spots in the front driveway.
I am available anytime by phone or in person if you need anything, especially tips on how to enjoy this gorgeous city!
There are two beds and one (very comfortable) couch, which together sleeps a total of 5 people. If you have more than 5 guests, there is an air mattress in the guest bedroom closet.
** I do not offer additional discounts for long term stays, as the discount is already built into the monthly rate. Please don't ask, thanks! **
- This is not a party house. It's simply too nice to be one.
- No smoking.
- Please be mindful of the new hardwood floors. For instance, don't drag anything with hard surfaces and be careful when dropping heavy items.
- Please clean and dispose of any pet droppings in the backyard.
- Leave used towels hanging in the bathroom so we'll know to wash them.
- Please throw away any left over items from the fridge (like take out) before you leave.