A warm welcome from Sander and Laurine! Our spacious apartment offers you an ideal home base in the most charming, central neigbourhood of Amsterdam. The apartment itself is located in a quiet street and you are only minutes away from all the fun!
Let us know when you are new to the city and we would be happy to provide you with local tips on the must see sights and most charming restaurants and bars in Amsterdam. Conveniently a lot of these are located just around the corner of our apartment as the Jordaan area has a lot to offer!
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read the house rules of our apartment
• No smoking inside!
• No parties, gatherings or business activities.
• Respect the neighbours, no loud noise between 10 PM and 7 AM
• Respect the interior of the house
Cleaning and garbage
• Keep the apartment clean, report any damage caused to the apartment
• Garbage days: Tuesday and Friday, put the bags on the street before 8 AM
• Always close the windows and lock the pin locks while being outside.
• You will receive one set of keys. Losing the keys will cost you € 30,-.
• There is no safe, leaving valuable belongings at the apartment is at own risk
• Kitchen equipment can go in the dishwasher except the Tefal pans. Please hand wash them.
My name is Sander, 29 years old, and I live in Amsterdam with my girlfriend Laurine. We speak German and English and can understand French (Laurine also speaks Spanish). We have traveled a lot and would be happy to welcome you in our home which is centrally located in the most charming neighbourhood of Amsterdam.