2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 7)
Relax in our enchanted private beachfront property. Adventure into El Yunque tropical rain forest (the only tropical rain forest under the U.S. National Forest system). You can walk to the beach, sit under a palm tree
2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 7)
Relax in our enchanted private beachfront property. Adventure into El Yunque tropical rain forest (the only tropical rain forest under the U.S. National Forest system). You can walk to the beach, sit under a palm tree and enjoy the breathtaking view, that’s life. Go golfing in three different 18 hole championship golf courses, Rio Mar Resort Ocean and River Courses, Trump International Golf Clubs, Championship and International Courses and El Conquistador Golf Club. Take inexpensive ferry (with your jeep or car if preferred) to the islands of Vieques (bioluminescent bay) and Culebra. Horseback and four track riding at Hacienda Carabali. Day Sailing and Snorkeling to Icacos Island. Visit Rivers at el Yunques Rain Forest. Hotels near three casinos. Visit Old San Juan, (driving 45 min. away)
All this in the comfort of a fully equipped apartment, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, balcony with beach view, 2 A/C, TV, cable, internet access. Cooking utensils, one king bed, three beds, two futons. Kitchen fully equipped with side by side refrigerator/freezer, ceramic top stove, oven, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, silverware and glassware. 2 parking, 24/7 security gate with guards.
Our apartment is near shopping malls, supermarkets, pharmacies 2 golf course and great restaurants.
Nearest Airport 12 miles aprox.
Nearest Pub 0.5 miles aprox.
Don Pepe Restaurant, Richies Cafe
Nearest Ferry 12 Miles aprox.
Fajardo Ferry to Vieques & Culebra @ 12 miles aprox.
Nearest Restaurant 0.5 miles aprox.
Rio Mar Hotel Restaurant, Richie's Cafe, Don Pepe
• Wyndham Rio Mar Hotel Resort – less than 2 miles away, beach, golf, restaurants, etc.
• St. Regis Bahia nearby hotel at Rio Grande
• Grand Melia Hotel – Rio Grande
• Coco Beach Trump Golf Course & Hotel – Rio Grande
* El Conquistador Hotel & Resort - Fajardo Puerto Rico (15 minutes away)
• El Yunque Rain Forest – Tropical Rain Forest with waterfalls, walking trails, rivers, zipline ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
• Hacienda Carabali – horseback riding, ATV/four Track, Go-Kart Ride, Bar & Grill Restaurant.
• In the Fajardo Ferry Terminal you can take a Ferry to Culebra and Vieques islands, (world renowed beaches) and there is an airport in Fajardo also that can take you to the islands (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN); ext. 234. To get there take Road #3 east direction around 18 miles until you reach a traffic light with Plaza Fajardo on your right (Pueblo supermarket, Walgreens Pharmacy and Walmart store). At this junction make a left turn onto road 194 or Avenida Valero and continue for about 3 miles until Ave. Osvaldo Valero and take it left for 650 meters and right on carretera Cabezas de San Juan for 120 meters, left onto calle Union and you should reach the dock.
• Fajardo Luminescent Bay – Bio Bay Kayak and boat excursions – Luminescent Bay night excursions 987 Carr Cabezas Fajardo, PR, United States ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) (Las Croabas, Fajardo) – There are several excursion carriers with a variety of kayak/boat alternatives usually leaving on tours at around 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm onto a beautiful luminescent water bay, a one of a kind experience
• Luquillo Kiosks – around 2 miles away on road #3 east bound, local food
Restaurant Terraza Montemar (next to Richie's) – Bo. Palmer Sect. Las Coles Road 968, typical local puertorrican, good mofongo ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
• Richie’s Café (nearby Restaurant) – Road 968 km 2.0 next to the Rio Mar Wyndham Grand Resort, great views.
((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
• Don Pepe Restaurant – On Road #3 km 29 Marginal Palmer very near the traffic light of roads 968 & 3 to your right on #3 if you are bound to San Juan ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
• Pizza Hut delivery Pizza Road #3 km (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
• Lolitas Mexican restaurant – on Road #3 km 41.3 Fajardo (east from the apartment, aound 7 miles away), affordable mexican food ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
• Pasion por el Fogon restaurant in Fajardo Road 987 Km 2.0 Bo Sardinera, Fajardo, PR ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN), expensive but worth every penny, “Meson Gastronomico” meaning it is nationally recognized.
• Walmart supercenter are one in Canovanas Road #3 km 17.8 and on Fajardo, same Road #3.
• Amigo supermarket (Mon-Sat: 7am – 9 pm Sun 11-7pm) and Walgreens pharmacy are on Road #3 at km 28.0 Rio Grande and there is another Amigo at Luquillo.
• The Outlet Shopping Mall at Canovanas Road #3 km 17.8 has a variety of stores and a food court.
• Nearby Rio Grande shopping Mall at Road #3 km 24.5 has a Ralph’s Supermarket, TJ Maxx, Sears, Wendy’s and other stores.
The Condo is located in the second level with ocean view from the private large balcony, kitchen and dinning room. Just a few steps from the beach and surrounded by lush tropical gardens. Located in a small private gated community only 90 apartments in complex most are not occupied during week with 24 hour guard service, two parking spaces and adults and children swimming pool. Has a large Master bedroom with King size bed and second bedroom with Queen size bed, futon and bunkbed. Also a sofa bed in the living room. Fully furnished including linen, towels, beach chairs, and big full kitchen with all utensils. The apartment includes laundry area inside the apartment with washer/dryer machine, with 2 A/C, Plasma TV, Cable TV, Wifi. Only 5 minutes to Wyndham Rio Mar Golf Resort, 15 minutes from Gran Melia Golf Resort, 15 minutes drive to Luquillo Beach, 30 minutes away from San Juan and very good restaurants just 5 minutes away.
I will welcome you to help you with any questions.
Directions to arrive at the property.
In your GPS
in Start enter: Luis Munoz Marin International Airport
In End: Camino Las Picuas, Rio Grande
then hit route button
The GPS should you guide to this address.
In case there's no GPS available here is the route to get at
Continental Beach Resort in Rio Grande, you need to take from Luis Munoz Marin International Airport road #3 on direction to Fajardo and Rio Grande. Then route 66 in route to Fajardo and Rio Grande. The route 66 are go to leave you at the road #3 again and you need to continue forward until the 5th red light when you will see at your left the Whydham Hotel big sign. On that sign take the left to road PR-968. Ahead you will see the main entrance to the Whydham Hotel. Continue forward up to your next right after the Whydham main entrance. On 3 minutes You will see the main entrance of Continental Beach Resort.
Help us save energy! We really appreciate the following:
- We only ask that you respect the property and the neighbors as if they were your own.
- Turn off air conditioners and electronics domestics when not in use.
- Turn off the property lights when not in use.
- Please empty the refrigerator and fridge.
- Please clean all used dishes and cooking gears.
- Communal areas and hallways should be maintain clean.
- Please lock all doors and windows
- No Pets are Allowed
-Please do not smoke inside the apartment