That’s three stories well - designed private house.
With nicely decorated room and air conditioning you can expect a cozy and comfortable place to stay.
28m2 with private balcony, daylight litted, en-suit bathroom, King size bed, wifi internet.
Great location in French quarter, within 10 minute walks you can reach:
- Hoa Lo prison
- Temple of Literature
- Quan Su Pagoda
- Hoan Kiem Lake
- Hanoi Cathedral
You're offered airport transfers to/from the room by a private car:
Noi Bai airport pick up: USD 20
From the room to Noi Bai airport: USD 14
It’s safe and much more comfortable than public taxi.
Motobike rental: VND 10.000/hour or VND 100.000/day (normal rate is VND 150.000/day).
There are many food vendors, restaurants close to the house.
Shared living room, kitchen.
We will be happy to show you around in our free time, cook you a local meal or take you to local food stalls for an authentic taste of Hanoi culinary.
The landlady is a kind woman. She is an amateur painter.
As a host, we wish to share our Vietnamese hospitality, culture and information to better visitors’ experience in Hanoi – my city – as well as in Vietnam as a whole. I can speak English and Russian.
• To save energy, please, turn off light, hot water and air conditioner when not in use.
• Our house is non-smoking. Smoking is permitted on the balcony attached to the bedroom.
• Please observe quiet hours between 10:00 pm and 7:00 am.
• Please do not bring additional guests to the house without prior permission from the host.
• We do not allow the use of drugs or other illegal activities in our apartment. Such activities will be reported to the police.
• You're provided your own keys. If you lost it, you'd pay a penalty fee of VND 300.000.
• Late check - in between 10PM to 7AM: surcharge of USD 10.
• Airport transfer between 10PM to 7AM: surchagre of USD 5.
• Washing machine: VND 100k per load including detergent powder.
• Dryer: VND 100.000 per load.