RIDGETOP LUXURY ECO LODGE
“Feel on top of the world”
Perched high on the hilltop with 360 degree views, your views to the east across rolling hills down to the sea are spectacular, especially at sunrise and moonrise.
Enjoy waking up to a symphony of birdcalls and eat a leisurely gourmet breakfast whilst watching the morning sunrise over the sea from the café style windows. In the evening you can see a dazzling star display through specially designed viewing windows and relax over dinner watching the moonrise over the ocean.
The Ridgetop Luxury Eco Lodge site is totally private and is approximately one kilometre from the homestead, and the Valley Luxury Eco Lodge site. Magnificent views, abundant wildlife, complete privacy and total luxury with a minimal ecological footprint are what Ridgetop Luxury Eco Lodge offers you.
While the lodges are designed as one bedroom, up to two additional guests or children can be accommodated on a high quality fold out double sofa bed and one high quality single roll-out bed.
• Environmentally sensitive and self sufficient sustainable design
• Solar powered featuring the latest in sustainable technology
• Japanese style bath with bush views and quality fittings
• King size bed
• Air conditioning
• Wood fire combustion heater; fire set and ready to light in winter
• Home entertainment system with mp3 player connection
• Full catering facilities, including espresso coffee machine
• Breakfast included with fresh biodynamic milk, eggs, cereal, jams, fresh fruit and biodynamic yogurt
• Bar facilities including organic (where possible) snacks (charges apply)
• Washing machine
• Ceiling fans
• Mobile phone coverage
Your amenities, including Perse organic hair products and body wash derived wholly from pure natural ingredients, are dispensed to avoid wasteful packaging. Recycled or recyclable (PET) material is used for other guest amenitieswhere packaging is unavoidable.
Bed linen, towels and robes have been chosen to maximise the use of natural products and to ensure a quality experience.
Extra beds are available up to a max of 4 persons - sorry we don't supply cots.
If you are travelling with a pet and seeking a luxury escape - contact us - we may be able to accommodate.
Located near Port Lincoln, at the southern end of Eyre Peninsula, Tanonga luxury eco lodges are situated on a 200 hectare historic property, ‘Tanonga’ owned by your hosts Michael and Jill Coates.