Aurora lodge is a perfect choice for large groups or families who want to have space, privacy and all home comforts for every one in the group, at an incredibly affordable rate.
We also have the best BBQ rooftop deck in Whistler - come see!
All our bedrooms are furnished with luxury bedlinen and beautiful piece of art from a local artist. Each bedroom has a dedicated bathroom with local organic soap, shampoo/conditioner and plenty of towels (hot-tub and inside towels).
Our fully equipped kitchens are set up so that you can easily prepare meals for the entire group, or take advantage of the 2 separate kitchens to have a little space in the evenings! We provide organic spices, oils and all cleaning supplies, so you will not be caught out when cooking!
Choose to gather the whole group in the main living room to enjoy the view and the cozy stove together - or let the kids escape to the lower living room to watch free movies on netflix or play some board games.
Our 8 person hot-tub is always ready and conveniently located on the covered deck.
Plenty of parking, a sizeable mud-room & 2 laundry rooms all help to make sure that your group doesn't have to feel crowded at any stage of the stay.
Accomplished skiers can actually ski right out to our front door through the woods (black run tree skiers only!). For the rest of us, the house is only 10 minute walk or 2 mins drive from the whistler village gondola!
The enitre house, deck and hot-tub area is yours to enjoy in private.
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST A SPECIAL EVENT OR PARTY AT THE HOUSE... the more details you can give us, the better. Exceptions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
We ask all guests to sign a booking contract. The terms are listed below.
We have a very strict set of rules that we ask all guests to adhere to:
* No smoking in house.
* No illegal substances in the house - if we find any traces of illegal substances in the house, we need to initiate a deep clean of the entire house to be 100% sure no harmful substances are left (you will be invoiced $500 for this service). It is a risk to small children, and we are a child-friendly home!
* No pets in the house – this is an allergen-free home.
* No parties or events to be held on the property.
* No noise audible from outside the property after 10pm – keep doors and windows closed to keep sound inside.
* No shoes outside of the tiled entry
* No skis, bikes or snowboards inside the house – please store them in the mudroom.
* No DJ equipment, speakers or additional furniture in the house.
* No more than the agreed upon number of guests at the house at any given time.
* Absolute maximum 15 people.
* Do not leave the fire-pit lit without supervision.
* All external doors and windows must remain closed when you are not in the room. Critters will invade!
* No litter outside or around the property.
* No food or food-like substances left outside.
* Follow the hot-tub rules - no music, no glass, no food, lid on when not in use, etc.
* Do not move furniture, unless agreed in advance.
* Groups of under 25's must inform us before booking, as it affects our insurance policy - get in touch for more information.
* No sub-lets allowed – the lead guest must be staying at the house, unless agreed in advance.
* No arrivals earlier than 5pm on the first day, or departures after 10am on the last day, unless agreed in advance.
Please be aware that additional cleaning charges will apply if you do not adhere to our policies.
We live in Whistler year-round so we are close by if you need us.
We always meet you upon arrival to show you around and make sure you can find everything... after that we will stop by daily to maintain the hot-tub, but will not enter the main living space unless you ask us to!
I have lived and worked year round in Whistler for over 8 years now - I have a wealth of experience and local knowledge, so please let us know if you have any questions about Whistler!
My husband and I started running vacation rentals as our full time business just after the 2010 winter Olympics... we still manage our original properties (Nighthawk Lane & Aurora Lodge) & have since bought two houses for the business, Chalet Edelweiss & Alta Lake Chalet (coming spring 2016). We love helping people discover the best of Whistler!