The rental area has been remodeled as of April 2013 and like the first location, has a modern and friendly feel. Note that first level of the house has lower ceilings and is not suitable for anyone that is over 6” tall.
Located right next to a beautiful open park, Kensington-Cedar Cottage neighborhood it is a great location for those who enjoy a 5 minute walk to countless local restaurants and shops. Numerous bus stops are 3 minutes away. Modern and very comfortable, you cannot beat the price for the tranquility, convenience, and care that you get. The hosts visit the property daily and, if needed, are a phone call away. There are bathrooms on each floor, two kitchens, and a public living and dining room for all guests.
*** The availability calendar is INCORRECT. Please contact us for the availability. ***
**SPECIAL** Stay 1 month get 10% off
Please note that we only have a minimum 30 day rental (up to 90 days)
- Full kitchen all cook ware
- Oven/ Microwave
- Electric kettle/ Rice cooker
- TV cable/ Wi-Fi
- Closet with shelves and hangers
- Sheets/linen/ Comforter/duvet
- Washer & Dryer
- FREE Parking
- FREE unlimited Canada and US long distance
Walking distance to local businesses, Library, Community center, Restaurants, Grocery stores, Coffee shop, Bar, Skytrain, Bus
* Only 2 minutes to bus stop (15/20 minutes to Downtown)
* This is a shared house. Living room/Kitchen/Bathrooms are public areas to the other guests.
Check in & Check Out
Checking in will be 1:00 pm or after. Checking out is before 11:00am.
No illegal substances or parties
Extra guests/friends are not to sleep overnight
Smoking, Keys, & Pets
Smoking is not allowed inside the household (Permitted outside only).
There is a $50 charge for a lost key.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate pets at this time.
Please stay quiet after 10:00 for respect of other guests.
Shoes are not to be worn inside the house.
Slippers are provided for all guests.
• Guest agrees to indemnify and hold Homeowner harmless from any liability for personal injury, property damage, or loss or theft of personal property sustained by Guest or parties invited onto the property by Guest