Welcome to our studio in the heart of Hyde Park! The casita (Spanish for "little house") has its own private fenced yard and parking. You can walk to Hyde Park Village, the Triangle or North Loop and it is minutes to downtown and UT by car.
NOTE: CHECK IN - 3:00 PM, CHECK OUT 11:00 AM, STRICTLY ENFORCED. We are always booked back-to-back, and must give our cleaning crew a 4 hour window for make ready. We cannot offer early check in or late check out under any circumstances. We apologize, but if "In after 3pm, out by 11am" does not work for your schedule, please do not book the unit.
ONCE CONFIRMED, READ CONFIRMATION EMAIL AND CLICK ON "VIEW ITINERARY" TO ACCESS DETAILED HOUSE MANUAL FOR FINDING AND STAYING.
Since the unit is occupied more often than not, we must give our cleaning service time to prepare the unit before the next guests. Check out that delays the cleaning service may be subject to additional $30 cleaning fee.
1. Unfortunately pets are not allowed in the casita.
2. Smoking is not permitted inside the casita. Smoking on the patio is okay as long as smoking materials are extinguished and disposed of properly.
3. Although there is a private outdoor space, please ask us before having additional non-guests join you. No outdoor-ragers.
4. Out of respect to the neighbors, no outdoor noise. Loud guests will be given one warning, and repeat offenders will be evicted without refund.
5. Cleaning - dishes are provided as an optional convenience. There is no dishwasher and our cleaning service does not include dish service. Please wash, dry and replace any dishes you use. Dirty dishes left in the unit will result in an additional $30 cleaning fee.
Young married couple from Austin who are constantly learning about home renovation, being landlords, and traveling the world. We both host and travel on AirBnB, and recognize the importance of treating someone else's home like you would treat your own.
We love to experience other cultures in a random and local way. We would rather rent an apartment, get lost, and eat with the locals (even if we have no idea what we're doing). Needless to say, we're not big on guided group tours or giant hotels.