This is our residence, a 3/2 single family home with a really great porch, walking distance (400 meters) to the beach. We think it is cute, cozy and quiet. When we are away, we like to make it available for others to enjoy!
This is our home and we expect that all of our visitors will treat it with as much care and respect as we do. We love our little place and want to continue to offer it to families and friends to enjoy while we are away. Most of our things will be in their usual places during your visit, so please be respectful of that.
A few things you'll probably want to know about the space:
Our place is keyless entry, so you will be provided with a unique code for your stay. No keys involved!
Master bedroom is furnished with a king bed. The dresser drawers will be available, but since we live here full time, the closet will be unavailable in this room. Please do not wear or take our clothes.
Second bedroom is furnished with a queen bed and the entire closet.
The third room is the one we use as our office. Feel free to browse the books for a good read, but please return to its place before you leave. If you would like to use this room as a bedroom, we can work this out. Please let us know in advance.
Our kitchen is fully equipped with the things we use for cooking and a place setting for at least four will be available to you. Although ours will be in the cabinets, we ask that you kindly provide your own spices, herbs, and sauces. The refrigerator is antique and fabulous!
We do have a washer and dryer that is available for use. Our only request for this is very important: Please be sure to shake out all sandy items before using both washer and dryer!
The yard: Please take time to spend some time with your loved ones on the porch. We find we have had some of our best heart-to-hearts there!
We have a small garden. If there are any, please feel free to help yourself to any fresh vegetables that are ready for harvest.
3 bedrooms (one is an office)
living and dining
Off limits: garage & shed
We are happy to answer all of your questions before and after your stay. We will likely not see you during your time at our house, so enjoy every moment with your family/friends and leave us plenty of feedback about how you liked it!
1. The home is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
2. No smoking on property. No drugs. Be responsible with your alcohol consumption.
3. Do not take towels or linens from the house outside or to the beach. Please bring your own beach towels.
4. There is parking space for up to four vehicles. Do not park on the side of the road or on our neighbor's property.
5. This house has a septic tank. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine or other “disposable” or “flushable” products should be flushed at anytime.
Noncompliance with house rules will result in forfeit of deposit.
We are a couple with one part German and the other Floridian. We both enjoy the beach, Reese cups, running, and serving others. We feel blessed to live in a place where most people vacation. We love it!
We hosted through airbnb for a year before turning our near-the-beach duplex into a long term rental. We will occasionally open our near-the-beach single family home when we are not using it.