Just a few blocks from the Sagrada Familia temple. It has excellent transport connection by metro and bus. It is located on the fouth floor of a residential building, facing to the interior of the block that becomes a very bright and quiet apartment.
It has four bedrooms: one double room with a comfortable double bed, 1 bedrooms with two single beds and other two bedrooms with two storage-bed.
One complete bathroom with bath tube and shower and one extra toilet (wc and sink).
The kitchen is fully equiped in a separately space: oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, toaster, coffe maker and kettle. Also has washing machine, iron and iron board.
The living-dining room has a sofá-bed where you can relax, watch TV or listen music.
We provide bed linen, towels and hand soap.
This apartment is equipped with everything you might need for a fabulous stay in Barcelona and has air conditioning in the living-room, fans in the rooms, free wifi and TV.
This apartment has the official Tourist License from the local authorities: HUTB-006961.
Local touristic tax is not included: 2,48 € per adult (>16) and per day (with a maximum chargeable of 7 nights) and must be paid on check-in.
Check in from 8 pm to 11 pm: 30 € of supplement.
Check in from 11 pm: 50 € of supplement.
Hi! Please read carefully our house rules:
* Smoking is not allowed inside the apartment . However, you can do it in the balcony.
* It is not allowed to accommodate more people than those mentioned in the booking. In such cases must be reported before check-in.
* The apartment is privately owned, we ask you to take reasonable care to prevent the possibility of theft.
* Pets and parties are not allowed. The peace and quiet of neighbours must be respected from 10pm-8am. If we receive complaints from the neighbours for loud music, noises or anti-social behaviour we’ll claim for the total amount of the deposit and we reserve the right to expel from the apartment with no refund.
* We include the final cleaning in the price but we ask you to throw the garbage in the dumpsters outside the building.
* According to local regulation is mandatory to show personal ID (Identity card or passport)
We wish you enjoy our apartment and take care of it as much as we do :)
Hi, I'm Romina, manager or Opening Doors, a concierge company. I'm proud to manage these beautiful apartments and is my wish to be your choice for your stay in this beautiful city.
Feel free to contact me for any inquiry, I'll be delighted to answer you!
Hope to meet you soon!