Wishing for Peace in Paradise?
Where on Earth will you find this?
Tasting the spirit of nature by just entering this unique property overlooking Paradise Valley with a stunning view of Emigrant Peak.
Rental Agreement for the Paradise Mountain Retreat:Paradise Mountain Retreat
20 Venus Way * PO Box 40
Emigrant, MT (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
We ask that you do not leave your dog unattended at any time.
Please have your pet LEASHED at all times when outside.
Please take the responsible for cleaning up any and all pet refuse.
PETS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON FURNITURE OR BEDS/BEDDING AT ANY TIME. Any evidence of this will result in additional cleaning fees to the owners.
The retreat owners assume no responsibility for illness or injury that may occur to pets or humans while on the premises.
1. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The base rental rate for the house is for up to 16 guests. . Any additional persons must be approved in advance in writing by management and will be charged $35 per night per person, plus tax.
2. PERSONS LESS THAN 25 YEARS OF AGE, unless accompanied by an older adult, shall not be eligible to rent this property.
3. PAYMENT: The down payment of 50% of the total rental fee ( including MT lodging tax and cleaning fees ) is due at the time of booking your reservation. Please have your MASTERCARD or VISA ready when reserving. You may also pay with a mailed in check. The second payment is due 4 weeks before arrival. A security deposit of $250 can be paid upon arrival.
4. The security deposit will be refunded within seven days of your departure provided: 1) No damage has been done to the premises or its contents. 2) No additional charges are incurred due to pets. 3) All garbage and pet refuse have been placed in the refuse containers outside in tightly closed garbage bags. 4) Dishes, utensils, and kitchenware are left clean. 5) No items are broken or missing. 6) Sheets are taken of the beds and brought to the laundry room. We are also asking you to start a few loads of laundry before you leave.
5. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a weekly linens and towel set-up. We do not permit these items to be taken from the premises. Therefore we suggest you bring beach or bathing towels for off premise use. Amenity fees are also included.
6. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE is included in the rental rate, but is available at an additional charge. Please inquire if you are interested.
7. CHECK-IN TIME is after 4PM Mountain Time and CHECK-OUT is by 10 AM Mountain Time. If you need an exception, please inquire.
8. PARKING: Parking is limited to up to six vehicles in designated areas only.
9. NO SMOKING: There is absolutely no smoking inside the house. Outsid(URL HIDDEN)smoking is allowed only when materials are disposed of in the provided sand-filled canisters. Please do not litter, and always keep the danger of fire in mind.
10. ENJOY OUR GROUNDS RESPONSIBLY: Paradise Mountain Retreat offers its guests an exclusive and private twenty acres consisting of a natural labyrinth of hills and canyons which display this area’s extreme natural beauty. Inherent to this stunning topography are the dangers that come with the sheer sixty-foot volcanic rock-face cliffs. Therefore: DO NOT TAKE HIKES AT NIGHT. ALWAYS SUPERVISE YOUR CHILDREN. THE PARADISE MOUNTAIN RETREAT AND ITS OWNERS AND MANAGERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INJURIES OCCURING ON THE PREMISES, INCLUDING FALLS FROM ROCKS OR CLIFFS.
15. CAMPFIRES are allowed only in the fire pit and ONLY with the written permission of the owners or managers. As we live in an area with high fire danger and are enjoying abundant greenery on the property, we are extremely careful with fire and ask that you be the same.
16. HOT TUB: To keep the tub clean and sanitary it is mandatory to shower before entering. CHILDREN IN DIAPERS OR ANY INCONTINENT PERSONS ARE NOT ALLOWED IN THE TUB AT ANY TIME. CHILDREN OF ANY AGE ARE TO BE SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES WHEN USING THE HOT TUB. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER. IT WILL BREAK. When not using the tub, put the cover back on so that it stays warm and conserves energy. WHEN USING THE HOT TUB THERE CAN BE CERTAIN HEALTH RISKS. PLEASE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
17. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be requested and approved by management in writing in advance.
18. HOLD HARMLESS: The owners of PARADISE MOUNTAIN RETREAT are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illnesses that occur to persons or pets on the premises and are therefore to be held harmless. The owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of guests. By accepting this reservation and signing this rental agreement, it is agreed that all guests are assuming the risk and consequences of any harm arising to themselves or others from their use of the premises.
19. By initialing pages one and two of this three-page rental agreement, and signing and dating page three, the guest acknowledges that she/he has reviewed all the provisions of this agreement and will abide by same.
Guest Renter’s Signature________________________________
Date Signed ________________
Date of Arrival___________ Date of Departure______________
# Adults ___ # Children ___ # Vehicles ___
#Pets____ Kind of Pets_________________________________
PAYMENT, DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
A 50% deposit is required to confirm your reservation. In the event of cancellation, a full refund of your deposit will be made (within 14 days) if we are notified at least 60 days in advance of your confirmed arrival date. If however, you cancel within 60 days and we are able to fill your dates, we will be pleased to refund your deposit less $50 administration fee. The balance of your rental fee along with a $250 security deposit and accommodation tax of 7% is due on arrival (security deposit refunded within two weeks of departure). We accept Master card, Visa & personal and traveler's checks.
*Cancellation refunds will not be issued when multiple cancellations are requested at the same time, due to the following circumstances beyond the control of the Paradise Mountain Retreat: Natural disasters and acts of God, Acts of terrorism, Governmental shutdowns or other restrictions effecting the enjoyment of the region, Social or economic disorder or collapse.
Pouwel and Miriam Gelderloos are immigrants from the old country The Netherlands. After many adventures and travels they pitched their tent in Paradise Valley. They were fortunate to purchase their own 6 bedroom Paradise Mountain Retreat to raise their 8 children, spoiling them with wildlife, caves, cliffs, canyons, storytelling by campfires accompanied by the music of the hooting owls, cooing doves, of song birds and the whispering winds. Miriam is a former Montessori Teacher, Pouwel is a Builder/Designer/Innovator known for his signature craftsmanship. Come and vist his last project our solar powered and heated greenhouse.The Paradise Mountain Retreat is now available as a vacation rental,to share its countless bounty and blessings with kindred spirits.
Why the Owner Chose Paradise Valley:
The property really choose us. It was a perfect match. we were looking for mountains, wilderness, beauty, lots of space, a comfortable and cozy family home, sheltered garden, dramatic views and all this close to the magic of Yellowstone National Park. It is a central point between Bridger Bowl Ski Resort and Yellowstone Park. And here we are one half hour away from the Yellowstone National Park and an hour away from Bozeman, a bustling university town with its cultural and natural diversities. Not to forget to mention Historic downtown Livingston(half hour away), an eclectic gallery paradise with its eateries, breweries and wine cellars. Our children grew up with weekly Chico Hot Spring visits ( 8 minutes away), bridge jumping and floating the Yellowstone River.( 5 minutes away) But most of all they lived daily with the wildlife wonders of a mini Yellowstone Park that covered and adjoined our 20+ acres of Paradise Mountain Retreat.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The property is situated at a precise midpoint in Paradise valley minutes from premium elk and deer public land hunting grounds and prime fishing on Yellowstone River. 30 Minutes away from North entrance to Yellowstone Park with access to Lamar Valley for prime winter wildlife viewing and cross country skiing among the geysers in Mammoth Hot Springs. The Paradise Mountain Retreat is Heaven for young and old. It always surpasses everyone's expectations. It is ideal for large groups and still cozy and intimate for a intimate getaway and for small families. It is a Real Home away from Home with enough room and space, inside as well as outside, for everyone to be happy. The gourmet cooks enjoy the fully equipped gourmet kitchen, the teenagers can't wait to explore the cliffs and canyons. The younger children spontaneously kick off their shoes, run out unto the inviting lawn exploring the tepee and discovering the dug in trampoline hidden by a a circle of green bushes and then run to the swing set.They will find a family of deer or rabbits somewhere hidden close by. Moms enjoy a quiet moment in the hammock under the trees. I will not forget to mention the views from artistically placed picture windows in the house, the stillness that speaks peacefully day and night, the starry sky adored from a soothing hot tub after a day of exploring The Yellowstone National park. The house is for rent by itself, however, tenters are welcome also. The larger Tee-pee is also available for adventurous spirits! Take advantage of the many winter activities around. Great Snowmobiling and Cross Country skiing trails in Mill Creek and Mammoth Hot Springs in Yellowstone Park, a 30 minute drive. Downhill skiing at Bridger Bowl, a 1 hour drive. Downhill sledding or dog sledding in Mill Creek, a 30 minute drive.