Beautiful home in lovely, wooded neighborhood.
Walk to park on Garnier's Bayou.
8 miles from Gulf of Mexico beaches.
Three separate bedrooms:
This booking is for the Yellow Room-twin bed and pull-out trundle.
It sleeps up to two.
Each bedroom has TV with remote.
- IF YOU INSTANT BOOK, CALL (not email) IMMEDIATELY to let us know.
We have flip phones, not smart phones & may not be at our computer.
- Upon arrival, call and ask for your designated driveway parking space.
- Please clean up any messes you make.
- Keep your belongings in your room.
- Do not bring nonpaying guests for visits without prior approval.
We are retired teachers. Robert taught college humanities, philosophy, and sculpture for over 30 years. Chris was a paramedic and taught kindergarten and university level psychology. Both own and operate Shoal Sanctuary Nature Preserve which has received many awards for responsible stewardship. Robert is a sculptor. Chris writes books.