Welcome to our bright and cozy house with private garden:)
This is our neighbor Jacob's house which we manage on his behalf. He rents for short periods when possible. The savings are used for home improvements.
When booking we send you our manual with detailed information about arrival, wifi and our personal recommendations of what to do in the city.
We get requests every day, so don't hesitate, book now!
The house is part of a unique backyard residence consisting of three small homes tucked away from traffic noise and curious people in the central, cozy, family friendly district of Frederiksberg.
Here you’ll find everything you need: modern decoration, fast wifi network, fully equipped functional kitchen, nice bathroom, cozy living room with sofa, satellite TV, Netflix, Chromecast, Playstation 4, games and DVDs, a fancy built-in double bed and direct garden access. There's also a working space for business travellers. The bedroom has a small workspace, a loft double bed and a single bed mattress. The basement room has an extra double bed.
We provide clean linen and towels for all guests. And we can arrange for a baby cot if needed.
We live next door. If not home then we always reply to messages fast.
Don't contact us without a profile picture with text!
Airbnb is about trusting people in to their private homes, and we like to know who you are when considering your booking request.
NB - We don't accept longterm guests.
- Read our house manual carefully before arrival
- No pets, shoes, smoking or non-registered guests in the house
- Show respect to the neighbors and keep the noise low at night
- Party in the city, not in the house
- Keep the kitchen clean - no pots, pans or sharp knives in the dishwasher
- Leave recycling (glass, metal, plastic, paper) on the kitchen floor
- Hang wet towels in the bathroom
- Don't bring bikes inside the garden
- Always close the garden gate behind you
- Clean the BBQ and put garden furnitures back after use
- Don't leave cigarette butts when smoking outside
- Turn off all lights whenever leaving the house
- If something breaks or is broken, please inform us
- Respect check-out time and leave the house in same condition as received
We are a couple from Copenhagen and Montréal with our babygirl Maja. We are passionate about online startups, sports, travel, and love to go out for food discoveries, exhibitions and music.
The savings from renting our home are spent on home improvements and expanding our perspectives around the world. We enjoy meeting locals from everywhere in the world, and will give you the best recommendations to enjoy our hometowns:)