We're Justine and Emmanuel, a 30 year old french couple. After a couple of Airbnb places as a tourist, we decided to rent our flat when we're leaving town.
So it's really our own flat, fully equipped: authenticity guaranteed!
We've stayed at many Airbnb places and most were used only for rent and even though they were equipped, they were sometimes "cold". Our place includes all the small stuff that will make you feel home. We want you to feel like when you stay at a friend's place.
** For whom**
Ideal for a single person, a couple or a couple with one or two children (who could sleep in the living room, the couch becomes a real bed once unfold). 2 couples / 4 people can also make it.
- the building is one century old and the flat has a really nice vintage style (wooden floor, high and decorated ceiling...), typically parisian.
- fully equipped (for eating, cooking, washing machine, dishwasher, flatiron, hairdryer…)
- the metro lines at the end of the street brings you directly to major touristic places like Orsay Museum, Quai Branly, Invalides, Notre Dame Cathedral, Champs Elysées and Versailles Palace. And the Eiffel Tower is reachable with a 10 minutes walk.
**We go the extra mile**
You'll have booklets:
- The house manual with indications on how to use our flat (heating, cooking stuff...) and our recommendations of places in the neighborhood (nearest supermarket with opening hours, great bakeries, nice bar & restaurants...)
- A touristic guide dedicated to save you from waiting lines at the major touristic places. By telling you the non busy hours to visit, you can easily avoid hours of queueing!
The flat is 50m²/538 ft².
Other than our food, wine bottles or clothes stored in our closets, you can really enjoy the flat as if it were your.
Wifi internet, dishwasher, washing machine, flatiron, every cooking / eating material, TV, Apple TV, Netflix...
If you're there, it means we're out of town. It's possible we'll do checkin/checkout together, but maybe not, it will depend on your hours. We'll be very supportive and responsive during the whole stay though: phone, email, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), texts and in case of trouble we have friends closeby our flat that could help.
There is an extra small room that you don’t see on pictures, it’s currently used as a small office / storage. We put there all our stuff to free up the flat for you, you can put your luggages here but it’s not really for use (too small and packed!)
- No noisy parties please, it's a family environment.
- No smoking.
- Treat the flat with care, we expect a minimum of tidiness and cleanliness after your departure, because you know, it's our flat and less than 24h after you, we'll live in it again!
After a couple of trips with Airbnb, we've now decided to offer our flat as a host!
We're a 28 year old couple, we speak French, English, German (her) and Spanish (me).
If we're renting the flat, it means that we're leaving Paris for a few days, that's really our flat, we're not professional renters with many flats here and there. So you can expect a really fully equipped flat!