Quiet Studio is a tastefully furnished studio located next to a family house in the part of Dubrovnik called Lapad. Surrounded by some greenery that creates a cozy, domestic atmosphere and a perfect setting to offer you a real, local experience.
Quiet Studio is a tastefully furnished studio located next to a family house in the part of Dubrovnik called Lapad. Lapad area is primarily a residential area, but it also boasts numerous hotels, restaurants, bars, shopping facilities and beaches offering all sorts of water sport activities. Conveniently located in the very heart of Lapad, the studio is at a walking distance to all the major spots in town – theOld Town (20 min. walk), the Port Gruž (10 min. walk), the beaches (10 min. walk) .
Should you wish fresh bread and pastries, a 24-hour-working bakery is just across the street.
Don't feel like cooking? - Don't worry - a pizzeria and a restaurant are also across the street.
Didn't have time to go to the beauty salon before going on holiday? Don't worry again because there are hairdresser's, solarium, massage and nail center also across the street.
This 20 m2 air-conditioned studio, suitable for 2 persons, consists of:
a bedroom (beds can be set as double or twin) with Flat screen TV, internet access,
a dining area with a fully equipped kitchenette with the stove, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, and a bathroom with a shower.
All bath towels are provided, as well as sheets and bedding. Iron and ironing board at your disposal.
A small terrace in front of the studio can be a perfect setting for an evening meal.
A bus stop and taxi rank are close.
Guests will have access to the fully equipped and tastefully furnished studio and the small terrace supplied with garden furniture. There are no shared areas with other guests / host apart from the pathway to the apartment that goes along the garden.
The host will interact with his guests whenever there is a need. As he will not be present at the listing during their stay (he will be present at check-in and check-out), guests will receive a Croatian cell phone at their arrival so they will be able to reach the host should there be a need for his assistance in any matter.
- The first and the most important rule for all the guests is to have a great holiday!
- The host is available to the guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need.
- The guests should observe check-in and check-out times; late arrivals should be announced in advance.
- The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment; the host is not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the guests.
- The host will change the bed linen and towels (3 per person) every 7 days, but he doesn't have to provide additional toilet paper, cleaning products and detergents for the washing machine.
. It is not allowed to use supplied bathroom towels as beach towels.
- The guests are kindly asked to take care of the indoor and outdoor furniture; kitchen chairs shouldn't be taken to the terrace if not necessary
- The guests who either intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the full amount of the occurred damage.
- On the day of departure, guests are obliged to contact the host personally and with him to check all rooms and house devices so as to confirm that no damage has been caused.
- The guests are requested to observe the daily hours of rest - from 2 PM to 5 PM and from 11 PM to 8 AM.
- Energy saving and avoidance of pollution are important - when leaving the apartment, the guests should close the window blinds, switch off the lights and electrical appliances, turn off the water, turn off the air-conditioning. If the air conditioner is used with open windows and/or doors, or left turned on while the guests are away – extra costs may apply.
- If the guests wish to open the window blinds they must secure them with the installed hooks as the wind may damage the blinds, windows or the doors.
- Although this is a quiet and safe neighborhood, the guests should always close the main door and lock the apartment door when leaving the apartment as the host is not responsible for any loss of the guests' property.
- The host will not enter the apartment during the guests' absence, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the apartment. In this case the host will inform the guests about it as soon as they come back to the apartment.
I'm a sociable person who likes meeting new people and learning about different cultures.
I'm an outdoor type who likes olive growing, fishing and swimming but I also enjoy traveling, reading, watching movies and listening to music.
I believe I'm quite tolerant.