Spacious and bright apartment in the city center, 450 mt from the old town.
It has WiFi, lift, Air Cond, heating system, washer machine, dishwasher, 2 bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom, balcony.
The bus stop and the car park are just in front.
Our apartment is huge and bright, the building is full of greenery and is located in a central area. The building has the elevetor.
The neighborhood, called Borgo Trento, is upscale, elegant, really quiet and safe.
Guests will have at their exclusive disposal the entire house, including everything they need also for long term journey:
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator and dishwasher,
- Bathroom with bathtub and washing machine;
- A double bedroom;
- A twin bedroom;
- Conditioned air;
- Heating system;
- Spacious living room with two sofas and tv;
It is easy to park right in front.
The Hospital of Borgo Trento is 400 meters.
CHECK-IN TIME is after 02.30 P.M. and within 9 P.M. - CHECK-OUT is within 10 A.M. A surcharge of € 30 will be applied for later check-in.
SECURITY/RESERVATION DEPOSIT - A security deposit of €150 is required. However, it is notrequired if the following provisions are met:
- No damage is done to property or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
- No charges are incurred due to illegal activity, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
- All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in rubbish bin, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned.
- All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
- All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
- No linens are lost or damaged.
- NO early arrival or late departure.
- Parking passes are left inside the unit upon departure.
- The renter is not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner) or the local law enforcement.
ENERGY FEES – Energy is pay As You Go, and is € 0,40 kwh.
Hi! My name is Stella and I come from Sicily,
I am an architect, and after working around the world have decided to settle down in Rome and start a family.
Traveling, for fun, for culture or for business has always been one of my first passions.
So now, among my other activities, I offer hospitality to those who want to appreciate my land and my country.
I always liked to travel and organize trips, indeed I am a point of reference for my friends. For me, traveling is the most beautiful, interesting and fun way to spend time and money as well!
The journey is experience, knowledge, entertainment, and memory.
Salve! Mi chiamo Stella e vengo dalla Sicilia,
sono un Architetto, e dopo aver lavorato in giro per mondo ho deciso di stabilirmi a Roma e metter su famiglia.
Viaggiare, per cultura o per lavoro è sempre stata una delle mie prime passioni.
Quindi adesso, tra le varie attività che svolgo, offro ospitalità a chi vuole apprezzare la mia terra e il mio paese.
Mi è sempre piaciuto molto viaggiare e organizzare viaggi, infatti sono un punto di riferimento per i miei amici. Per me viaggiare è il modo più bello, interessante e divertente di trascorrere il tempo.
Il viaggio è esperienza, conoscenza, svago, e ricordo.