Breathtaking lake views and plenty of amenities make this an ideal place for your group to relax.
We very much want you to have a great time and be considerate. Thanks.
1. We DO NOT allow smoking of any kind inside the house. If you are smoking outdoors, please stay at least 20 feet from open windows or doors.
2. We DO NOT allow pets of any kind unless previous arrangements for specific pets have been made.
3. Guest parking is outside in front of the house. There is no access to the garage.
4. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not accountable for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to the property.
5. All children must be accompanied by an adult when using the hot tub or when at the lake.
6. Please keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
7. Only use appliances for their intended purpose and follow directions posted on them. When using the stove, always turn on the range hood fan. After cooking with the gas stove or oven please make sure burners and oven are turned all the way off. Please brush & rinse food off of dishes before putting them in the dishwasher. When using the sink disposal, please minimize the amount of materials placed into it as much as possible. Place most of the food waste into the garbage. Also please run the water while using the disposal. Please notify the Property Manager immediately of any faulty operations of appliances, plumbing, beds, etc. Please feel free to ask for assistance should you have any questions or concerns! We're happy to help!
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. Please clean up any spills in kitchen or bath with cleaning supplies under the kitchen sink. Any other spills please contact us. Please do not remove towels or linens from the house.
9. Please avoid staining our bath and bed linens by removing make up before bathing or going to bed.
10. Water and Sewer: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. Please place them in the trash.
11. At Check Out: Please leave the house in same condition as when you arrived. Dishes cleaned and put away; keys should be returned to the Property Manager during the checkout walk-through.
Thank you for choosing our Lake House retreat for your visit to the Puget Sound Area. We hope your stay is the best ever!