Near the historical city center, a wonderful house with a huge living room, a cozy kitchen and a comfortable room with balcony.
Near the historical city center, a wonderful house with a huge living room, a cozy kitchen and a comfortable room with balcony. The room has been newly decorated and is furnished with a queen size bed, vintage chairs, an open closet. Door locks and private bathroom to assure your privacy. Bedding, towels, tea and coffee are provided. Free roadside parking. High-speed wi-fi.
You will have access to a spacious living room and a fully equipped kitchen.
My housemates are quite and respectful of your privacy and of common areas as well. If you need any kind of information about your stay or tips about the town they will happy to help you.
Dear guest, welcome at my place!
Please follow these few instructions about the keys:
1. lock the door with the key everytime you leave the house
2. lock the door from the inside during the night, turning the handle twice
3. when you leave the apartment, please leave the key on your bed
4. lost keys will require cost of replacement and changing locks if necessary
I try to keep things friendly and informal, but there are a couple of things I would ask you to observe in respect of other guests and neighbours:
1. don't introduce other people not registered as guests of reservation
2. don't smoke inside, you can use the balcony in the kitchen
3. take off your shoes after 10 pm and avoid any kind of loud noise
Thank you for your understanding!
I work as a fashion consultant, my passions are cooking, travelling and art. My place reflects my style: a selection of vintage furniture, strange objects collected from different countries, towers of books, flowers and plants on the ground.