This nice room in the flat with artistic spirit, located in near the nice park and at the same only 4 metro stations form Kremlin can become your second home. Located near the train station from the Sheremetyevo airport
Room in artistic flat in the old building (famous Stalin's Empire style).
Near you can find nice park for your morning jogging or meditative walks. Italian restaurant is round the corner. And another one in front of the supermarket that located in 5-minute walk distance.
This room can accommodate two people, if you are ready to sleep in one bed (160 cm).
Maximum stay is 2 weeks.
In your private room you will find practically all the things that you need:
• King size bed (160x200cm) with ★ orthopaedic mattress
• Wireless internet (WiFi)
• Quietness, windows facing the backyard
• Fully furnished and stylish (table with chair to work or to write up your impressions about Moscow, armchair to rest and read.)
• Exercise bike
• Towels and linens
• Plenty books on contemporary art (some of them are in English and some other languages).
Also in flat:
• Fully equipped kitchen ( a lot of spices too))
• Quick wifi everywhere
• Free space in the fridge
• Bathroom with bath tub(★), washing machine, hair dryer
Kitchen, bathroom and toilet are shared.
If the weather will be warm and I will be in good mood) we can also share a bottle of wine on the balcony, that is in my room.
In the kitchen you can find slow juicier ready for prepare your favorite juice from carrot,pumpkin, pear or whatever fruit or vegetable you can buy in the supermarket
ALSO ON REQUEST:
- Second hair dryer if you prefer to dry your hair in the room
- Transport card Troika, always the best fare for public transport
- Iron & Ironing board
- Yoga / Meditation mat
- You can borrow my Holga camera for nice old-school lomo pictures.
- I can advice you very nice and cheap bike rental office and can store your bike in the flat.
- I am working in the Polytechnic museum (museum of science and technic), so I can provide free entrance for you)
I working from morning till night practically whole time, but I will be glad to help you with an advice)
Please send me a note inquiring about availability before you try to book.
I am smoker. So sometimes I am smoking in the kitchen, while I am at home) ( it is not so many hours) But if it bother you we can come to some agreement. Especially in summer I can smoke on my balcony
Please keep the door to your room closed all the time.
Check out before 9.30 ( or let discuss it beforehand)
You should note that central heating in Moscow in winter is really strong so it is always warm in flat.
Please switch off the lights if you are not using it.
Please keep the common areas (kitchen & bathroom) clean and tidy.
Do not believe the cat that nobody have given her food for a long time - this is outrageous lie)
Please do not leave window widely open in your room not being there - in the case of cat.
Please refrain from smoking somewhere in the flat except kitchen and balcony.
In Russia it's customary to take shoes off inside the home
Please respect the neighbours and the house regulations and keep the noise to a low level after 11 pm.
Please fill in tea pot only from the filter ( red jug above gas cooker)