Couples, single travellers or friends looking for a cosy apartment centrally located at an affordable price will have a great stay. Day or nightlife, fun, culture, or food lovers, you will not be disappointed by the choices this location has on offer.
Book instantly and love at first sight with this light apartment in a typical street of Madrid is guaranteed. Located 10min walk from main square Sol or Plaza Mayor it is located in the lively, bohemian borough of Lavapies. While the street is quiet, you are next to great bars, affordable restaurants, shops and cafés. The apartment benefits from a lot of natural light. It has been furnished so that you can feel as if you were in a warm Spanish but modern home. It can accommodate up to 4 guests. Ideal for 2, there is a sofa bed in the living room for additional 2 persons to sleep. The kitchen and bathroom have just been refurbished to a high standard.
The apartment is for your exclusive use.
Willian who speaks English, Spanish, Portuguese and Dutch will give you a warm welcome with the keys and tell you about the neighbourhood. Once your reservation is confirmed, you can see in the HOUSE RULES his details and how to get to the apartment.
In the meantime, in case of questions, you can write to me in English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese or Polish.
- The apartment is strictly non-smoking (you may smoke on the balcony).
- Please note that it is located on the 3rd floor without a lift.
- Very good wi-fi is available in the whole apartment.
- Ideal for 1, 2 up to max. 4 as there are 1 double bed in the bedroom and 1 sofa bed in the living room.
- Check-in from 14:00 until 24:00. If you arrive later, 20€ will be payable on arrival. Earlier check-in may be possible subject to availability.
- Check out until 13:00 but subject to availability may be extended until late - please signal this in your booking if needed.
- No parties please.
- Pets are allowed and there is no extra charge but please indicate in the reservation request what pet you are bringing. Please remember that you will be liable for any damage caused by your pet.