This 3 bedroomed house is situated in Semur-en-Auxois, an enchanting, well preserved medieval city. You will enjoy the atmosphere of this stunning cottage which is beautifully renovated and furnished with antiques and also includes terrace & garden
The cottage is owned by an artist and is situated in one of the most beautiful areas of the city, with amazing views. It can accommodate up to 5 or 6 persons and includes 2 double bedrooms & one single bedroom (plus an extra folding bed)
You will have the whole house to yourself and can enjoy the private enclosed garden, with roses and flowers, the wooden terrace overlooks orchards and gardens above the river Armançon. The house is rented for a minimum of 4 nights.
THE ROOMS : * The master bedroom with king size bed * The second bedroom with a double bed (140 x 200 cm) * The third bedroom with a single bed ( 90 x200 cm) * 3 bathrooms, one with bathtub, 2 smaller with showers * the living and dining room (1st floor) * the painting studio, with view on the terrace (a second living room!) * fully equipped kitchen with cooking facility, dining area (Ground floor, on the garden)
THE FACILITIES * Wifi * dishwasher *washing machine * hair dryer * Garden furniture * plates, cutlery,…. * All linen provided, ready to move in.
ACCESS : * By Car: Dijon - 70 kms about 1hr / Paris - 250 kms about 2hrs40 min * By train : TGV fast train from Paris-Gare de Lyon to Montbard: 1 hour only and then a coach or taxi takes you in 20 min to Semur. (There are also direct TGV trains from Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport to Montbard).
* No private parking lot, but you can easily park in the street. In Semur, a car is not essential but recommended if you wish to visit the surrounding area.
I am living in Paris. This cottage is my house and painting studio in the countryside. So I am not sure that I can be there to meet you when you are coming. But I will try, at the beginning or the end of your stay !
The rooms :
- equipped kitchen with cooking facility, dining area ( Ground floor , on the garden )
- Living and dining room ( 1 st floor)
- 3 bedrooms : one larger with king size bed ; one with a double bed ( 140x200cm) ; one room with a single bed ( 90 x200cm). You can also use an extra folding double bed in the living room.
- 3 bathrooms, one with bathtub, 2 smaller with showers
- the painting studio, with view on the terrace ( a second living room ! )
No pets. No smoking inside the house , please.
I am a french artist ( painter ) and Art teacher in Paris. I have been using Airbnb as a guest for a few years. I now have the pleasure to propose for rental my house in one of the most beautiful villages of Burgundy : Semur-en-Auxois.