Our lovely and bright east village apartment could become your home while you're experiencing this wonderful city.
Perfect for couples, who like exotic dining options or enjoying the rooftop with a full view onto the northern Manhattan skyline.
Perfectly located on trendy Avenue B, steps away from Tompkins Square Park and all the desirable culinary options the East Village has to offer, our home sleeps two and offers a unique NY experience with its many large windows and high ceilings. If you aren't already a sporty bunch, the 5th floor walk-up will get you in shape.
* Full kitchen equipped with surprising spectrum of cooking utensils
* Washing machine inside of the apt.
* Dryer inside of the apt.
* Ceiling fan (no AC!)
* Small Bathroom with Shower
You'll have the apartment entirely to yourself/es during your stay and there will be a personal handover of the keys. You will easily be able to reach us via email if questions or problems arise.
Things you should know:
* The walk-up is steep for beginners (81 steps, to be exact)
* The bed has a hard mattress (so you gotta like that!)
* There is no AC, but a very effective ceiling fan in the main room as well as a bedside fan in the bedroom
* While the bed sleeps two, if you are officially booking for a single person we ask you not to bring strangers into the apartment.
This apartment hosts up to two people, please don't bring additional guests. If you're reserving as an individual, unfortunately we cannot accept any additional guest, unless you've mentioned them before booking.