Close to beautiful Fort Myers beach. Convenient location. Restaurants. Outlets. International Airport. Quiet and beautiful condo. Includes everything you need to make you feel as in home!
Brand new beautiful Mediterranean style condo built in 2011, located in the third floor with communal swimming pool, tennis court, hot tub, state of the art fitness center. Quiet location. Conveniently located only minutes from Southwest Florida International Airport (RSW, Fort Myers), day and night entertainment, dining, shopping, golfing and the world renowned beaches of Sanibel and Captiva. Leave behind the stress and put yourself in the most quite and relaxing place. A variety of incredible activities like shopping (Miromar Outlets, Coconut Point Mall and Bell Towers Shops), restaurants, museums, cinemas and live theater, all conveniently located for the most amazing vacations!
- Excellent location near Daniels Rd. and I-75
- Minutes from Ft. Myers beaches
- Minutes from Southwest International Airport
- Across the street from Gulfcoast Hospital
- Just blocks away from medical services for every need
- Near all major retailers: Walmart, Target, Barnes and Noble
- Close to major outlet malls, such as Miromar Outlets
- Minnesota Twins training camp
- Red Sox training camp
- Bicycle paths
- Golfers paradise
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Internet WIFI and Cable TV FREE
- Washing and Dryer machine
- Table games and Books
- Gated community w/ parking
- Beach chair/ Towels & cooler
and much more.....
Guest will have access to the pool, hot tub, gym and tennis court.
I'm always available to answer guest's questions. My interaction with the guest is as much as he or she needs.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the property. NO EXCEPTIONS! - Guests agree to pay not less than $300 for odor abatement if smoke is detected in the property.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The property is privately owned; the homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Premises are to be left in clean, undamaged condition. Guests authorize the homeowner to charge Guests’ credit card on file for any damages, repairs, replacement, or special cleaning sustained to property. Guests agree to pay moving costs if furniture is rearranged in such a manner that results in cleaning services being delayed.
5. Please take care of the entrance card and vehicle decal. A lost card will have a charge of $85 / a lost decal will have a charge of $25. Both must be left at the kitchen counter in your check out. You will not need the card to exit the residence.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Parking is limited to one (1) vehicle. Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the units.
10. The property is on a well and septic systems. The mineral content in the water is high. During a drought, the well water may have an odor. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged the damages.
11. Occupancy and use of premises shall not be such as to place the property in danger of damage or to disturb or offend neighbors. No parties, excessive speeding through neighborhoods, excessive noise and/or obnoxious behavior, discharging of Firearms, or Fireworks, etc. The homeowner has the prerogative to terminate this Agreement / Contract and to demand that disruptive Guests vacate the premises, thereby forfeiting all rental fees.
12. The Guest or person booking the property has to be over 21 years old and has to be one of the occupants.
13. The lease begins at 5:00 p.m. on the “Check-in Date” and ends at 11:00 a.m. on the “Checkout Date”. Late checkout is available only upon request if accepted by the Homeowner. Check out after this hour will incur in additional fee of US$ 60.00.
14. Cancellation Policy. This condo is privately owned and cancellations affect significantly. For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven (7) full days prior to listing´s local check-in time on the day of check-in, otherwise will result in a forfeiture of moneys paid. All moneys paid are non-transferable to another date. Refunds will be given if the homeowner can re-book said dates with another guest. Homeowner is not responsible for Guests inability to arrive or if Guests chooses to depart early for any reason, or if members of Guests party do not show up. No refunds, rebates, or compensation will be offered.
15. Violation of the rules. Homeowner reserves the right to remove renter without refund, rebates, or compensation, if any of the rules are not met.
从2018年1月01日 - 2018年3月31日起最少住宿30晚。