We rent our 2 bedroom apartment while we are on holidays. Enjoy the comfort of a modern, newly built (January 2014) apartment with 2 bathrooms. Neighborhood is quiet but easy to get to the center!
I live with my husband and son in this beautiful 2 bedroom apartment (80m²) where we have a guest room (13m²) and a bedroom (12m²). It’s perfect for 2 couples, family and friends who don`t mind sharing a bed.
All rooms are very nice, bright and clean. We have 2 comfortable and high quality beds and a TV in one of the guestrooms.
• Newly build house, first time use in January 2014 => everything is new and modern
• The apartment is located in a very quiet street without traffic (dead-end street) and a beautiful park next to the house
• 4 floors with only 12 neighbors, so the building is very quiet
• Many windows provide a bright, friendly and cozy atmosphere
• Elevator, so you don´t have to carry your language to the second floor ;)
• Free and easy parking
• Floor heating and efficient insulation => no heat loss
• We provide hand wash, shower gel, shampoo and a blow dryer for you at no additional fee
• There is also a shelf reserved for you where you can store all your toiletries
• Water boiler with free tea
• Free Internet
• Big balcony
Before your stay, we are happy to help you to give you useful tips about Munich and its beautiful surroundings (the Alps, Neuschwanstein Castle, ...)
* High speed internet (W-LAN)
* 2 TVs
* Free tea
* Free shower gel, shampoo
* Hair dryer
* Fresh clean towels and bed linen to use during your stay
* child friendly
* baby changing table
* baby crib (if necessary)
* Washing machine
* Free parking
* Lonely Planet Munich & Bavaria (English)
We ask you to respect the following rules:
•We would love to host you in our home but please note that the apartment is in a residential building and it's for sleeping and relaxing (don’t make loud noise after 10pm)
•Please don´t wash your clothes in the sink – I can give you the address of a laundry service.
•Smoking only on the balcony
•Please don´t wear outdoor shoes in the house
Since I can´t travel 365 days a year, I want to bring the world to my apartment! I love traveling, meeting new people and would love to help you to spend a great time in one of the most beautiful European cities!
I was born in Poland, grew up in Munich and lived here almost my whole life. I also lived in the USA and Spain for some years, where I met my Spanish husband. I speak German, English, Spanish and Polish and understand a bit of French. So I can give you beer garden tips, top excursion destinations, nicest coffee shops...whatever you need ;)