Conveniently located across the street from Chair 15 and fully equipped 1 bed/1 ba unit. Enjoy a few round of golf, attend the Wine festivals, take a bus to Yosemite, or relax by the pool.
Bus. Cert/TOT#: 06586
- Across the street from Eagle Lodge, Juniper, and golf course. Please check Mammoth Mountains website to see when Chair 15 opens. Typically, they open in early to mid December.
- From Chair 15, you can take the lifts to the top and ski/board down to Main Lodge or Canyon. Then, there is a gondola going from Canyon to the Village, where you can enjoy lunch and shopping.
- Full amenity condo complex. Jacuzzi, gym, and sauna available before and after your day at the slope. Pool, Tennis, BBQ, and horseshoe throw available when the snow clears.
- Unit is completely remodeled
- Corner unit = more window
- Dedicated Covered garage parking and additional guest parking in front of the lobby(must have parking pass, which is available when you pick up the key).
- a coin operated laundry room down the end of the hallway in the building.
- Yellow shuttle line to the Village is available in front of the complex. Green shuttle line to Von's Supermarket is also available in front of the Complex. These free shuttle services start a week before Thanksgiving and runs every 15 minutes from 7 am to 5:30 pm.
- No smoking and no pets allowed
In the summer, you can catch the YART at Juniper to Yosemite. Visit YART's website for detail and cost
A very relaxing spacious home away from home with everything you would expect to keep your family entertained and comfortable.
- King bed in the bedroom with a 40" LCD TV
- Full Size sofa bed in the living room with a 40" LED TV.
- cable TV and wireless internet. Complex WiFi available by the pool/lobby.
- extra blankets, 2 base board heaters, electric blanket, wall heater, wood burning stove, and a portable heater. If you use the firewood on the balcony, please replenish it before you leave, thanks.
- Linen is provided; bed sheets and towels.
- fully furnished kitchen. Seasonings and tea are typically available.
- Home automation installed, remote controlled lighting.
If you have additional questions, I'll be happy to answer them.
Price per night includes Mammoth 13% TOT + 1% TBID
Jacuzzi, Pool, Sauna, BBQ, and gym. Volleyball and tennis court not available when there is snow.
I will not be present on the premises. Only available through email, phone, or text messages.
Please visit the visitor section on (URL HIDDEN) for amenities provided by the HOA.
* Sorry, but no smoking/vaping of any sort and no pets in the unit. HOA has passed a new rule (5/24/2017): No smoking or vaping of any sort on the property. If this rule is broken, then the renter is subject to eviction without refund and the penalty charged to the owner will be deducted from the security deposit.
** Prices subject to change until reservation is confirmed
***Two nights minimum stay
****Max 4 guest
*****Additional house keeping service is available at $119/ per visit or towel exchange service for $50, both payable to Mammoth Reservations
Personal Well Being and Security
- For my sake and yours, I would do everything to ensure that I am safe and so are you. If I feel the need for additional screening, I may request additional information. I welcome the same diligence on your part to ensure I am a honest host. AirBNB has the ability to do more for the guest to ensure they are protected, which is not entirely true for the host. Much like any rating system, like eBay or Amazon, the reputation we build last a life time.
Unfortunately, the condo is not meant for late night parties, unruly/loud and destructive behaviors, and most notably illegal activities. At any point throughout your stay and the house rules are violated, I reserved the right to cancel the reservation penalty-free.
I've always loved living outdoors, camping in the open, and just enjoying nature. Combine that with the opportunity to enjoy the powder at Mammoth, I knew I just had to make it my home. I've always lived in Southern California and for a brief period in the Bay Area, but never in the Sierra. I've come to appreciate the beauty and the history of the area and have come to love the hospitality of the people that call this area their home.
I love dogs, but I have a bad allergy problem and can't afford to have pets inside the house. I apologize for not being able to accommodate pets, as the unit doesn't have a yard.