This historical home in eclectic Northcote has more character than James Brown. Features include Art Deco details, outdoor area, marble fireplaces and a wide, first-floor window sill – perfect for people watching (or staring at the moon).
Thanks for clicking through.
Below you'll see pics of my charming 2-bedroom townhouse right in the middle of Northcote (just 3.5km from Fitzroy and about 6km from the CBD).
Super spacious for one person and comfortable for two, the room on offer is perfect for the refined bohemian traveller.
Complete with herbs and succulents, the airy courtyard out back provides extra space and a nice place to chill out in the sunshine.
1. Gated community (security).
2. Luxurious lounge space, worthy of the Queen.
3. Quaint courtyard area.
4. Massive bathroom with front-loader washing machine and bath.
5. Large flat screen TV.
6. Large, open kitchen with every utensil you can think of (also, a rice cooker, blender, toaster...etc.).
7. Fan and heater.
8. Queen-size memory foam bed (I've been told it's very comfortable).
9. A verbal guide to the area (and a written one too in the coming months).
I am quite a social person and do go out a bit, but am always happy to help out from wherever I may be.
To put it nicely, I'll be around enough that we can share our experiences of the last few days, but not too much that you'll be wondering if I actually have a job.
Please note: I am 'switched on' all day so have made a conscious decision not to have an internet connection in my home. In saying that, WI-FI IS AVAILABLE in the lounge room (from the street connection called Darebin wi-fi). The connection is perfectly fine for (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) chats and is limited to 4.5 hours a day.
Smoking is fine, as long as it's done outside.
The gas cooker / oven can only be used when I'm home. Other than that, mi casa su casa.