Cosy accommodation for either professional or students close to train station and buses and near one of the biggest shopping centre in Ireland. The house is also located in a very quiet area, 5mn walking from a 24/24 7/7 opened supermarket.
Excellent location just 15 min walk to the Coolmine train station, 8 min to the nearest bus stop.
The single room is situated near the front garden and is quiet and peaceful and is ideal for either professionals, tourists or students.
We are 15 min drive (or 15 min transport) near international companies such as IBM, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN), Symantec, eBay, HP, etc.
Students of Maynooth University, Blanchardstown Institute of Technology (shuttle bus to BIT, travel by bike - 20 min), Drumcondra St Patricks College (20 min by train) and for English Language students (25 min by train to the city).
If you are tourist, we can provide with all recommendations for all the best places to visit or local attractions. Phoenix Park, one of the largest walled city parks in Europe is at 15 min distance. Guiness Brewery, Jameson Distillery, St. Patrick's Cathedral, magnificent golf courses and much more.
You will have full access to our garden, kitchen, living room, bikes and bathroom shared with us.
Maximum stay is set up to 1 night, however if you are interested in staying longer please let me know to check availability.
There are no strangers here; only friends we haven't met yet. You are welcome in our warm family.
- You can borrow our bikes for a nice ride in the area and especially to the parks. Phoenix Park is 15min bike and is worth to spend some time there.
- No smoking allowed inside the house (outside yes)
- The house is very clean and we expect that it is kept this way, Please wash up the dishes, mugs, cups after yourself
- Pets are not allowed
- A lost key fee is 20 EURO
- Make sure that you keep your shoes, clothes, laptop, phone, other accessories in your bedroom, not in other areas of the house
I am French but I have been living in Ireland for 11 years. My girlfriend is spanish and we enjoy receiving guests from different parts of the world. It has been rich experience.
We also like traveling using Airbnb.
Our principles: every guest should feel like at home.