A luxury 2 bedroom self-catering apartment with a large balcony & spectacular views over Table Mountain & the Mother City – a stone throw away from the V&A Waterfront. This beautiful apartment is situated within the central hub of the De Waterkant vi
2 Bedroom Apartment / Sleep 4
A Modern 2 bedroom self-catering apartment with a large balcony & spectacular views over Table Mountain & the Mother City - a stone throw away from the V&A Waterfront. This beautiful apartment is situated within the central hub of the De Waterkant village bordering the CBD, well known for its excellent restaurants and nightlife.
FEATURES & FACILITIES
• A fully furnished apartment with Plasma Satellite TV (DSTV), DVD Player & Dining area
• Fully equipped open plan kitchen with additional modern comfort appliances - Washing Machine & Dishwasher
• Main Bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower only)
• Spacious Second bedroom
• Beautiful Second bathroom (bathtub and shower)
• Bedding Configuration: 1 Queen bed, 2 Single beds and a double sleeper couch
• Private patio / balcony with a patio set and deck chairs – overlooking Table Mountain and the City
• The complex offers a gym and Laundromat
• Excellent security & safe / secure basement parking
Welcome to this modern and beautiful 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment – fully furnished, and centrally located in De Waterkant close to V&A Waterfront, CBD and CTICC.
The apartment consists of open plan kitchen & living room, with balcony overlooking Table Mountain, Lions Head, Signal Hill & City.
The kitchen is fully equipped with fridge, stove (hob/plates & oven), microwave oven, kettle, toaster, dishwasher, washing machine and a full range of crockery & cutlery.
Double sleeper couch in the Living room offer additional sleeping arrangement.
The complex also features 24 hour manned security (concierge), retail stores on street level, a Laundromat, a gymnasium and parking for this unit in the secure basement.
This is truly a wonderful location for the business or leisure visitor seeking upmarket accommodation in a central location.
Walking distance to variety of shops, restaurants and general amenities and within close range to Cape Town’s major attractions such as V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, CBD and CTICC (Convention Centre).
• Day Tours (incl. Safaris)
• Tourist Information
• Mobile Sim Starter Kit (Number can be provided in advance to give to family and friends before arrival)
• Baby Cot Rental Option
Nearest Bus Station: Thibault Square
• Cape Town International Airport: within 21 km
• Cape Town International Convention Centre: within 1 km(URL HIDDEN)Waterfront: within 1 km
• City Centre: within 1 km
• Table Mountain Cable Car: 5 km
• Clifton /Camps bay Beaches: 6 km
Have a wonderful stay and enjoy yourselves! BUT please do look after my property and its content as if it is your own. Note: there is a R250 meet and greet fee for all arrivals after 18:00. Enjoy our beautiful city!
Monthly payments on rentals exceeding 60 days are accommodated provided that one month’s rental value is paid in advance as deposit over and above the first month’s rental. Monthly payments thereafter due on the 1st day of every consecutive month for the duration. The deposit replaces the key & breakage deposit and will be refunded as per deposit refund clause below.
No guests can be accommodated without full payment received in advance. Should payment intervals for long stays not be made as arranged, you will be requested to vacate the apartment, and we reserve the right to deny access to the apartment (changing of locks) until full payment of overdue amount is received.
Reservations exceeding 30 days are to book compulsory housekeeping services (minimum two (2) times per month) at an additional charge (apartment-size dependant).