If you are looking for something budget - try our Yoga Room! Min. 4 people should stay. Food has to be brought from outside since there is no kitchen in this room.
We have plenty of mattresses to sleep on and provide you with towels and bedding.
The apartment is located on the 3rd floor of my parents’ house.
It's a new building and all windows have mosquito nets. The area is safe, residential and called Horamavu. The shower works with solar energy.
The apartment is on the same level as the terrace, which is been used by other co-tenants for drying clothes and keeping some plants. Feel free to relax here, enjoy a drink, get some sun or read a book! One parking for your scooter/car is up to availability.
The main building gate may be locked at night. If you intent to stay out longer please approach my aunt, she'll provide you with info on how to enter at night.
You can use the washing machine for a small fee of 300 INR per load.
My aunty, who lives close by will be your main contact. She speaks English and several other Indian languages. My parents and me usually won't be there.
Breakfast and dinner can be ordered from a private cook. Cook and house maid for longer stay are available at self cost.
1) No further guests are permitted to stay overnight unless they are officially booked, therefore do not hand out the keys to another person!
2) Respect that it is a residential area and at night noise should be at a minimum level.
3) Please do not smoke in the room and toilet. You may smoke on the terrace.
4) Check in 2 pm afternoon , Check out 12 am noon time
5) Please do not use any electrical devices when the UPS/power backup is on, as this could cause to blow the fuse and perhaps damage your device and our fuse! Only the fan can be used.
Originally a Berlin city girl, with roots in India, I am living right now in Frankfurt. More than having a good meal with a glass of wine, I love to travel and get to know all kinds of different people and cultures. I have a communicative and open personality and appreciate if a host or guest are as well however I do respect if the host or guests wants to have privacy.