I live in a four unit apartment (upper right unit) in the beautiful, historic Miracle Mile area in Los Angeles. I am 10-30 minutes away from Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Downtown LA. There are plenty of restaurants, coffee shops, the La Brea Tar Pits and Los Angeles County Museum Of Art within walking distance. I am also close to two major bus routes.
I live in the gorgeous, historical Miracle Mile neighborhood of Los Angeles. Offering a spacious upper one bedroom / one bath apartment / huge kitchen - in a four-unit bldg. Parking pass available for street parking.
My building is very quiet - two of the residents have been here 15+ years. The neighborhood is full of dog-walking, friendly people.
* 10 minutes to Beverly Hills
* 15 minutes to Hollywood's Walk of Fame
* 30 minutes to Marina Del Rey, Venice and Santa Monica beaches!!!
* 5 minutes to The Grove @ Farmer's Market ((URL HIDDEN) - amazing, gorgeous mall (especially during the holidays)
* 10 minutes to The Beverly Center, another great place to shop
* Los Angeles County Museum Of Art (LACMA) is one block away
* The La Brea Tar Pits/Page Museum and park is one block away
* The Peterson Automotive Museum is one block away
* Starbucks, Marie Callendar's, The Counter, sushi and many great restaurants within walking distance.
* Ralph's Grocery Store within walking distance
* Chase and Wells Fargo banks within walking distance
* LA Fitness is one block away
* Washer/Dryer in unit
No loud music after 10pm
Please clean the kitchen promptly
Don't mind a guest or two, but no parties