This feels like your own nice hotel room in a great location. The condo is centrally located between the mt and town, on the bus line. The king room with a private bath is comfortable, and private from the main part of the condo. There is a small fridge, coffee maker and microwave in your room. For a shared condo, it provides the feel of your own space. The condo is a short walk to shopping and restaurants. There is a hot tub in the complex. Please come and enjoy our home.
The condo is a top floor ( one flight of stairs ) corner unit and has views towards Emerald Mountain and the open space of the Pines property towards the ski area. The room has ensuite bath with tub/shower, a large comfy chair, a small refrigerator, coffee maker, TV, and cable and plenty of storage. Located in a quiet, private area of the property. Just a short walk to Central Park plaza, on the bus route. (we are about halfway between town and the mountain) The buses run at all hours, so park your car at the condo and leave it there for the duration of your stay! The grocery store, Starbucks, liquor store, ski rental, bike rental and restaurants are also a 5 min walk.
We have made our guest room a private area with refrigerator and coffee maker so our guest can enjoy their space. We are a busy working family and appreciate having our own space. We are there for you should you have questions or concerns.
Sometimes we are around a lot, sometimes not at all. We love meeting all the folks that come through, and respect their privacy in enjoying their visit to Steamboat.
Often we can offer early check-in and late check out on request if we don't have other guests arriving.
No additional people beyond the maximum occupancy of the house are allowed on or in the rental property at any time unless disclosed to and agreed upon by owner in writing. Additional guests beyond those identified at the time of booking are not permitted and will result in an additional fee of $100 per person/per night.
* Quiet hours are from 9pm until 7am. Guest`s use of the rental is subject to local noise ordinances, therefore loud amplified music is not allowed. Noise complaints are subject to local law enforcement intervention. Law enforcement intervention will be deemed by (URL HIDDEN) to be a breach of this Agreement and shall authorize termination of Guest occupancy of the rental.
* The rental shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in, normal wear and tear excepted.
* Guest may not sublet the unit or assign this Agreement.
* Guest may cook only in areas specifically designated for cooking in the unit.
* Guest must immediately notify owner of any fire or other damage or injury to the rental or any person on the rental property.
* Guest shall be liable for all acts of his family, invitees, employees, or other persons invited or allowed onto the rental property by Guest.
* Guest shall be responsible to return all keys upon departure. Lost keys will be charged to the Guest, usually $50 per house key and $50 per pool key.
* Guest shall abide by the House Rules of the Owner and the Homeowners Association as provided to Guest upon check-in.
* Guest shall not bring any pets into the rental or onto the rental property.
* Guest understands that owner cannot and does not guarantee that adjacent properties will be free from disturbances or not be under construction, being repaired or maintained in any way, or that State construction projects will not be in progress around the rental unit. Construction on adjacent or nearby properties is not a valid reason for termination of this agreement nor is it a reason for the refund of any monies to Guest.
* Non Smoking Properties: Colorado is now a non smoking state. All condos are non-smoking inside and outside. You are only able to smoke at least 15 feet away from any door or window opening. If there is any evidence of smoking, you are responsible for all additional expenses for the restoration of the property.
* Lost or Stolen Items: Owner is not responsible for any personal items which may be lost or stolen from your rental. Always lock all of the doors and windows when you leave the property (even if you are not on the ground floor).
These are basic easy rules to follow. They are to protect us as home owners and you as Guests. We really want you to come and enjoy yourself and care for our home as your own. Please agree to the set of rules and come have a great stay.