Like a rare butterfly, Cambodia has emerged from a troubled past to show off its beauty.
Away from the tourist trail to ancient civilisations there is another countr(URL HIDDEN)land of unspoilt virgin forest.
1. Price includes:
* Check-in and out boat transfer between the Embarking Point and the Resort within the regular schedule of 2pm and 5pm for check in; and 8am and 12noonn for check out.
2. Price does not include:
* 10% VAT (only for Cambodian travel agents claiming the tax)
* Personal Travel Insurance
* Tours & meals other than breakfast
* Transfers from/to the Embarking Point
* Personal expenses
* Gratuities for the crew
Low season discount:
* 15 %, from 1st May to 30 September
3. Child Policy:
* Infants below the age of 4 years may sleep in their parent's tent at no extra charge but we cannot guarantee the availability of a cot and parents are to provide their own baby food.
* Children of 4 to 14 years must occupy their own berth. ONE extra bed can be added in one tent (but we cannot guarantee the availability) for 70% charge per bed.
Anna runs the resort with an amazing team...Bringing youth, imagination and practical common sense to 4 Rivers he has a deep knowledge of Cambodia, a successful background in the tourism and hospitality industries plus the drive and imagination to make 4 Rivers your perfect vacation destination.