Close to downtown Redwood City restaurants, shops, and public transportation. The home is the ideal destination for those seeking convenience of the Bay Area Peninsula location, Cal Train access nearby.
Charming cottage style home located close to downtown Redwood City restaurants, shops, and public transportation. The home is the ideal destination for those seeking convenience of the Bay Area Peninsula location, Cal Train access with all of the amenities you need nearby.
Your stay will be in a charming turn of the century 1926 cottage style home. The home has been updated with modern appliances while retaining its old school charm. Wood floors throughout the entire home, rustic fireplace and characteristic windows that provide lots of natural light. The master suite has a queen sized bed perfect for reading and relaxing.
The master bathroom is newly remolded with heated towel rack and open shower.
You will have full access to kitchen with gourmet Chef rated stove, Krups coffee machine, large living room with wifi and big screen tv, large dining table, and 2nd common bathroom with Jacuzzi tub. Laundry facilities are available adjacent to the kitchen and off street parking for your car.
The room has a queen size bed with a maximum of 2 people.
1. You are renting a room with private bath, not the entire house. Be respectful of other people in house.
2. Do not leave outside doors open unless coming/going.
3. Maid comes in periodically twice a month to clean common areas.
4. Please lock your bedroom door when you are away from room.
5. You are welcome to use common areas (includes dishes, glasses, pots/pans, silverware, etc.). Clean up common areas after use (i.e. same night). Dishwasher is available.
6. No loud music or talking after 10pm on weekdays.
7. No parties beyond 4 people. No overnight visitors beyond 2 people max. signed up via Airbnb website.
8. Smoking allowed outside only.
9. No pets allowed by occupant.