Spacious private lower unit 1 bedroom w/ bathroom and sofa bed in living room. In unique duplex community in up and coming Cypress Park/Mt Washington. Centrally located. Near trendy Highland Park, DTLA, Hollywood, Burbank and Pasadena. Metro Gold Line within walking distance.
Included: clean linens + towels, AC, Wifi, TV w/ access to Hulu, Netflix, Water dispenser, hot plate, microwave, mini fridge, toaster oven, pots and pans, utensils, plates, glasses, french press, some spices
Private Lower Ground Floor Bachelor Unit of a completely redone duplex. Hosts live upstairs in a 2 bedroom 2 bath unit. While you will have your very own and private downstairs 1 bedroom/1 bathroom unit. Mini kitchenette includes Microwave, Hot Plate, Mini Fridge, Convection/Toaster Oven, pots and pans, and dishware.
Bedroom has 1 Full Bed.
Living room futon folds out into a bed.
Cable and wireless internet ready.
The basement unit is tiled and keeps very cool during the summer plus there is a window AC unit. Plenty of windows to let the sun shine through. Also has block out curtains if you feel like hibernating.
Lower unit is all yours!
Laundry room is also accessible and available
Upstairs living quarters is OFF LIMITS
There is a huge backyard, bbq area that is shared.
Hosts live in the upstairs living quarters and are available during reasonable hours to help with any emergencies. They have a newborn baby so please keep interaction minimal. What is provided for you is in the unit and mentioned in the listing. Anything else you need, you need to provide.
- Street Parking only
- There are 2 dogs that live with the hosts and 1 dog that lives next door of the duplex complex
- There are also children that live on the property
- Shared Entrance is thru the backyard
- there are 2 sets of stairs that you will use so this is not for someone who has a hard time walking up and down stairs
- Ant season is during the hot months of July - August. We ask that you be diligent in keeping all food waste in the trash and taking it out to the waste bins near the sidewalk every night or else lots of critters will find their way in
- Quiet time after 10p.
- Please clean up after yourselves
- Smoking is only for outside. Please throw your butts in the ashtray
- Make sure to lock the entrance gate after entering or leaving.
- No parking in the driveway. There is plenty of street parking
- Reminder there is no formal kitchen sink. Dish washing is reserved to the bathroom sink if needed.
- No overnight guests